CH 13 part 2

A/N NEW CHAPTER AFTER LONG TIME, SORRY..
😅😅
______________________

*THAT MORNING*

Emperor was in his office, looking at the papers on the table, but at the same time awaiting someone. As minuts passed he was getting angrier and angrier.

He looked up at his knight Felix, who was checking out schedule for today.

"Felix, where is thaz bastard already?"

"Hm? Yeah, that sure is weird, he should be here by now.." Felix said confused.

Claude just glared at him, wanting to kill him.

Felix-"O-oh, you want me to g-go check? R-right away your majesty."

He left the schedule behind and rushed to go out.

He was about to open the door, when he was caught by suprise.

Felix-" Lucas? And.. Duke Alpheus?.."

Roger-" Well hello there, Mr. Robane. How have you been doing? If you don't mind letting us in?"

"Yes, right away." Said Felix with his professional smile on, letting them inside.

Lucas only said hello and proceeded on.
.
.
.
Lucas-" I am here your majesty."

"Ho? You finally showed up?" Claude smirked at him. Lucas only glared at him back.
"And why are YOU here Sir Roger?" He looked at the duke.

Roger-"I needed to speak with yoj about something." He glanced at Lucas. "But I guess it could wait." He laughed.

Claude-" So. In other words you came here to only waste my time huh? Since it's nothing important you can leave right away through the door Sir Roger. Or you perhaps prefer through the window?

Roger-" N-no.. Your majesty. I will be going. Blessings and Glory upon the sun of Obelian Empire." He bowed down.

Claude-" WAIT. You're already here, why don't you go with royal magician to some place?"

Roger was shocked, he started to plan right away how to get away from this situation.

Roger-" W-what is it?" He smiled.

Dark aura filled the room. Claude was threatening him.

Claude-" I need you to go to the outskirts, to the town which is known to be poor and demolished. I am suspecting that there will be possible disease comming from there. I want you and royal magician to investigate."
He smiles smugly as if he accomplished something.

Roger-" Your majesty wouldn't it be better to ask the one that own's the land? If I remember correctly it's Baron Ormo? Plus what if there is disease? I have a little child back at home, if I get sick by chance so would my familly if I come in contact with them without knowing!"

"That would be good, if white dog dies from being sick." Lucas murmurs and smirks.

Claude-" First, I killed Baron yesterday, he was not doing his duty properly. Second, I guess you should try not to catch it then. And last of all...
Are you going against word of Emperor?"

Roger-" No.. I am sorry, please exuse my
gruesome actions. I didn't mean to."

Claude-" You're aware what to do, right Lucas?"

Lucas-" Yes."

Claude-" Great, you can go there now."
.
.
.
Lucas-" Duke Alpheus, we shall now teleport." *smiles*

Roger-" I understand"

*TELEPORTS*