I Miss Him

I walked back into Aaron and I's house. Tears ran down my cheeks as I saw the pictures of us by the stairs. I walked up the stairs. As I walked up I really looked at them. One of Aaron and Alexander, one of us at prom, and one of the two of us standing on a balcony on the cruise ship from Love~Love Paradise. I smiled and walked up the stairs. 

     As I got to our bedroom I opened the door tears fell down my face. There was a picture of the Love~Love Paradise resort sitting on the wall and the comforter was a lavender color instead of the bright red it used to be. I walked to his dresser and tears ran down my cheek. I decided to open the drawers. I opened one of them and saw one of his hoodies. It was the same one he used to wear on the old street. I slipped it on. I walked over to our bed and sat down on his side of the bed. I looked over and saw he had a small drawer in. I decided to take a look. I opened it and there was only a picture. It was the selfie I had taken on my first day of high school when Aaron bumped into me. I smiled and a tear fell onto the picture. I put it down on the top of his dresser and got up. I walked over to my closet. I opened it and saw Woof sitting on a shelf. I reached up and got it down. I lied down on our bed and fell asleep. I miss him so much...

 I miss him so much