Christmas

I sat on my bed. It was Christmas Morning. We were having a party at Garroth's house this year instead of my place. I sighed. It wasn't Christmas without Aaron. I got out of bed and showered. I did some makeup and did my hair. Then I got dressed into . I walked downstairs and took care of the dogs. I sat on the couch with a hot cocoa. Aaron never drank hot cocoa. I used to wonder why, but now I know it's because he's a werewolf and can't have chocolate. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through some social media. I got a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. Kawaii~Chan hugged me as Lucinda and Katelyn laughed.

     "Merry Christmas, Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan hugged me.

     "Merry Christmas!" Katelyn and Lucinda said. I smiled and hugged them. They came inside and Kawaii~Chan gave me a plate of Christmas cookies. I smiled and set them on my counter. We talked for a while and we had lunch at my place.

     "I'll see you girls at the party tonight," I said as they were walking to the door. I hugged them.

     "Yep, see you tonight," Lucinda said. They left and I sat down. I relaxed and soon I needed to get ready. I got into a black, off the shoulders, sweater dress that went to my knees. I then slipped some knee-high black boots. I put my hair into a half-up hairstyle. I then put a red and black plaid bow into my hair. I walked down to the kitchen. The dogs came up to me and I pet them. I grabbed the presents and walked over to Garroth's house. I set the presents down by the tree where most of the other gifts were. We were all talking.

     "Hey, Aphmau, here," Garroth said handing me a glass of wine. I smiled. 

     "Thanks," I said sipping it. I smiled and we all continued to talk for a while and we ended up eating. Garroth made us steaks. We all ate and eventually I walked out to the backyard. I sat down on a bench and sighed. I miss Aaron so much. I wish he was here right now. A voice threw me off.

     "Hey, Aph," I turned to see Garroth.

     "Hey," I said.

     "Here, Aaron mailed me this and told me to give this you," He said handing me a neatly wrapped present.

      "Thanks," I smiled. He walked back inside. I saw an envelope and held it. I opened it and read.

      'Hey, Aph, I bet Garroth gave this too you early didn't he. I was kinda expecting that. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I'm really missing you right now. Love, Aaron.'

     I opened the present to see a notebook with a red and purple heart on it. It said in beautiful lettering. 'My Stories.' I smiled and began to write something for Aaron. You know, this was a hard Christmas. Still it was nice being with everyone though.