!Widowmaker X Male Reader¡ (Overwatch)

"Widowmaker" and anything overwatch related directly belongs to Blizzard Entertainment Inc.

Today's Special: Female Dom/Top, Teasing, Assjob, Creampie

As the best sniper in overwatch, it felt like it was your duty, your main duty to take down Talon's silent killer Widowmaker. She's killed enough innocent members. You recieved info on her whereabouts tonight and decided it was best to go solo. If you had to die, then so be it but you were taking her down with you.

[Situated on a Rooftop]

You carefully took aim at the formally dressed Amélie perched in a resturant against the window. Other Talon members walked by but they were all irrevelant. This is the woman who rivals your ability. This is the woman who-

Suddenly, you heard the noise of a gun clocking, changing from submachine gun to sniper in a matter of seconds. The head of the barrel extends reaching all the way to the back of your head. You look at the supposed Widowmaker in the resturant to see it evaporate into blue pixels. They were holagrams. Fuck!

(Woman): ~Turn around now!~

There was no mistaking that strong french accent. You slowly turn around to see Widowmaker. Her smooth dark blue skin glowing in the moonlight, her tight purple jumpsuit showing off her small but not too small breasts, her cervacious ass that could even been seen from the front, even those thighs begging to be shown off. All brought together by her deadly cold stare.

(Widowmaker): ~Are you not tired of playing this game (Y/N)? I have you all figured out.

(Y/N): How do you do it Amélie? Manage to fuck me over everytime I try to kill you.

(Widowmaker): ~Dont call me that! Your tricks are obvious and quite silly. The mouse never catches the cat you know.

(Y/N): Well this mouse just might.

You reach for your earpiece yelling to open fire. Widowmaker takes one hand off her sniper and quickly glances the area. You kick her leg, sending her falling and speed off. She uses her grappling hook to pull you back, dragging you across the ground. She uses her legs to get ontop you, pinning you in place. Her area hovers above yours. You can't help but feel it as her ass sits over you

(Widowmaker): Wow (Y/N). You try and escape from me and now you have the fucking audacity to get hard.

(Y/N): Don't flatter yourself blueberry. I can't fucking help it okay.

She reaches and grabs ahold of your stiff member through your pants and a pleasant reaction spreads on her face but she covers it up instantly. The sexual tension is clear in the atmostphere but so wrong. Shes supposed to be dead but shes ontop of your crotch feeling your member.

She slowly starts moving up and down, grinding on the fabric of my region. She faces the sky with a smirk on her face, biting on her purple lips. Her hips moves with such rythem and beauty, a bit of pre-cum can't help but leak out.

(Widowmaker): ~Hehe (Y/N). Don't you want to pin me down and fuck me right now. How does my ass feel rubbing your cock like this? I bet it feels good and its driving you crazy. And if you only even think about cumming well-

She gripped your balls tightly as she eyed you down without hesiatation. Shortly after, she proceeded to giggle it off and bend foward while she was ontop of you. Her ass was still planted on your cock but now her body was against your body. You could look down and get a peak of her nipples but her constant eye contact with you almost felt intimidating in a good way. You could feel her hot breath on your neck.

She slid her fingers down your shaft and began to stroke it, from the head down to the balls, throughtly spreading your pre-cum all while being inchs away from your face. She slapped your cock on her cheeks and perfectly fit it inbetween her ass. Her tounge cleaned her sticky fingers right infront of you. She moaned slightly each time she finished a finger. Her ass bounced up and down, carring your cock along with it. She was jerking you off with her fat ass.

(Widowmaker): ~How does it feel being jerked off with an ass like mine. So juicy, so fat. Your a lucky boy (Y/N). For being so good, I'll let you fuck me.

She rips a whole in her spandex exposing her wet purple pussy. It didn't matter how it looked, it was a pussy begging to be filled by you.

Gently, she works her way down your cock reverse cowboy style moaning louder as she takes every inch. Finally, she made it to the base of your cock. She grabs your hands and forces you to lock them on her hips. She bounces up and down your shalf, her ass jiggling everytime as she slaps back down. Her moans fill the air of the night as the satasfying sounds of her pussy clapping back follows.

(Widowmaker): ~Cum baby cum! I want you to realise all your sweet cum inside me!

Your hot load fills her pussy. Your burst of cum turns into a creampie. She's never looked happier. She gets up and it leaks down her leg but she doesnt care. She kisses you goodnight as whispers that it might continue again if your good.