Unwanted (Kyouka X Male Reader)

"Kyouka" and anything relating to "Energy Kyouka" directly belongs to its owner

Todays Special: Blowjob, Light Degradation

"Ughhh this class sucksss"

Every Friday eveving, its the same schedule. Listen to this shit teacher talk about biology and stare at Kyouka's tits until class finishes.

"Hey (Y/N), whatcha doin after school today boo. Ive got some big plans with Brad later ;)"

Theres been rumors that she's selling her body for some extra cash but it seems they may be true. She always tells you about the "plans" she has with different guys.

"Oh really Kyouka? Sounds like fun" You reply sarcastically

"Ugh its like you dont even care about me dumbass"

"Of course I do, call me when your dying"

I'll admit Kyouka is sexy. Her short blond hair and tan skin always gave off a tomboy vibe I liked, and dont get me started on her tits but she was a complete and utter slut.

"Later Kyouka"

"What about the project we have to finish"

"I'll finish it dont worry"

Later that night, as you work on the mitochondria of the cell, a loud knock came from your bedroom window.

"Open the stupid window jackass"

"Didn't you have something with Brad tonight?" You ask as you help her into your bedroom

"Yeah but I didn't want you to finish the project alone and say I didnt do anything like last timee"

You both start working on the project together. Her boobs become more and more noticable as they jiggle infront your face but you dont take it on.

"Omggg Are you gay? Don't you notice anything about me??"

"Kyouka your a slut. An absolute slut. I don't fuck sluts"

Suddenly, she goes quite. She hops on your bed and stays as silent as a lamb.

"What am I (Y/N). Say it again.."

"Your a fucking slut"

I turn around to see Kyouka rubbing herself through her panties covering her mouth.

It all makes sense now. She always wanted you but you never gave in. The fact that she thinks she could get anyone, and suddenly someone shows up and doesn't want her...drives her insane. Especially, when you point out how disgusting she it to her...shes like a dog now.

"I-I am such a slut fuck" She says looking at you with her puppy dog eyes.

How can you resist it. A boner starts to form in your pants. You look at her with all the hidden lust you keep secret but turn back around in your chair. You continue working on the miochondia.

"Look at meeee baby! Look at me touchin myself through my dirty dirty panties!"

The fact that you don't bother giving her the time of day drives her insane. Her moans fill the air. Its like the scent of freshly-baked pies on your nose.

"Ahh yes! Ughhh wow! Its so wet! AHHHHHHHH FUCK!-"

The urge becomes unbearable. You stand up from your chair and look at her. She stops rubbing and looks at you back. The sexual tension in the atmosphere hurts but you break it.

You pull out your cock. Her face light up. You can see she's been craving this from you all along.

Her mouth engulfs your entire cock. As it hits the back of her throat, her tounge dances on each inch of it. She spreads the spit, not missing a single spot. Her teeth gently grips your cock and like a vaccume she sucks hard.

She stares at your cock taking it all its glory. Her fingers play with the balls as her tounge gently flicks the head.

"I always knew you were packing some heat. Its one of the best Ive seen" She whispers to you as she wipes the spit running from her mouth, only to suck it back.

Suddenly, she deep throates the whole thing again only to suck on it harder. Her face pressed against your stomach, her chin rubbing against your balls. You have no choice but to.

You can tell be the expression on her face, shes pleased. She swallows it all. A string of cum bounds to her lips. She opens her tounge wide and makes circles around your head with her tounge.

"You better not cum that fast inside me or else ill stop on that pretty little cock of yours"

"I can't believe im going to fuck you. Disgusting"

"You wont regret it master trust me ;)"

She goes on the bed undressing every piece of clothing. She lay fully naked on the bed. Her pink pussy and areloa mixed with her tan skin and blond hair just consumed you. No wonder shes so famous.

"What are you waiting for dummy"

_________________________________________
Pt 2 later