Midnight Attraction In Veridian Forest (Misty X Male Pkmn Trainer)

"Misty" and anything Pokemon related directly belongs to Nintendo and Game Freak Inc.

Today's Special: Small boobs, Missionary, (Lighty) Sweaty, Wholesome

All characters are 18+

Misty: "Why is it so fuckingg hot"

(Y/N): "How ironic. The water girl is complaining how hot it is. Just pull out your squirtle and use water gun on yourself or something"

Misty: "That's so gross...plus they fainted *grumble and pouts* Where's your water pokemon huh"

(Y/N): "I only have a charmander and a pidgy. What more do you want from me"

Misty: "I can't wait to get out this stupid forest and finally get all nice and wet"

(Y/N): "You want help with that"

Misty: "I was talking about a bath you perv"

After stealing and crashing her bike to catch a shiny rattata, but end up killing it, Misty joins you on your journey in hopes to become the best water type gym leader...and to collect some money from your battles. As much as you disliked it at first, she became good company after a while and even better eye candy. Her breasts were around C cups, decent and cute but her ass well, no wonder so many boys kept following her. Her jean shorts could bearly handle all that meat, causing some of her ass to be exposed and her pussy from certain angles.

As night fell on Viridian Forest, Misty and you decide to settle under a tree to catch up on some well-earned rest from walking so much. The faint sounds of beedrills and butterfrees woke you up in the middle of the night. You notice how cute Misty's short, orange hair goes with her rosy cheeks and how transparent her crop top is after all that sweating. Her erect nipples pierces her crop top. The small parts of her areola showing is such a tease with the outline of her nipples poking through her thin suspenders. Though she's sleeping with her back against a tree, her spread thighs make it so welcoming.

Misty: *snort* Huh (Y/N) Why are you awake?

(Y/N): The wild beedrills. And butterfree. And other stuff that could be out here. We're in a forest you know.

Misty: Ohh yeah still you should sleep we have a long way to g-

She stops before she could finish her sentence and glace down at her breasts.

Misty: Were you? Were you watching me??

(Y/N): Like watching you sleep? That's so weird

Misty: Why do you have a boner then?

(Y/N): Why does anyone have boners?

Misty: Show me

(Y/N): The fuck?

Misty: I know its weird but it's only fair you perv. You were staring at my tits and look how exposed and hard they are. Now, show me your cock

(Y/N): They're not exposed though. Your suspenders cover the best part

Misty: Well...d-do you want to see them?

Misty pulls her suspenders aside allowing her tits to properly pierce through her top. She look nervously at you. You unbuckle your pants, pulling out your cock. She looks at it from a distance in silence. She starts crawling to you on her knees, lurking on her prey.

"( Y/n), have you ever been sucked off before?"

You were about to say yes but remembered that's a lie

"N-no"

"Good"

Misty drag her tongue from your balls, up to the shaft, dances on the head and swallows it down to the gullet. Her eyes twitch as she keeps it deepthroats for so long. You gently caress her face, parting her hair to one side as she looks up at you with her puppydog eyes. A solid 5 minutes pass until she gasps for air.

"Ou wow. I never thought I would like the taste of such a salty cock"

"Fffuck are you a virgin"

"Um yeah" She says nervously

You push her on her knees and begin to twirl your tongue on her right nipple, grabbing her hair with one and unbuttoning her pants with the other. The satlyness of her nipple made you suck even harder, cleaning her smooth, pale skin. She moans and licks the rim of your ear, her hot breaths against your neck send pulses through your cock.

You remove her jean shorts and panties in one go, throwing them to the side. She pushes against you as you latch on to her nipples, falling on her back. Gently, she rubs on the hickies you left on her nipple. You tower above her as the shadow of your member rests against her stomach. She stares at you, then at your member, then back to you in both desperation and anticipation.

"(Y/N) I guess I should tell you I'm a V-"

Her body becomes an instrument, as the craftsman works with his tools, the instrument sings guiding the man along the way.

She embraces your cock missionary style. Her eyes widen and flutter. Her cheeks turn all shades of pink. She changes from moaning to biting her finger to covering her mouth in an instant. You pin her hands to the soft dirt and continue pounding into her pink deliciousness.

"YESSS! So this *schlop* is what *schlop* a man *schlop* feels liike *schlop* HYA! Make it all gushhy *schlop* Oh please fufu! *schlop* Make *schlop schlop* me *schlop schlop* yourrrss! *schlop schlop schlop*"

"Misty"

"Say it"

"Im gonna"

Say it pleasee"

"Im gonna cum"

She locks her legs behind you back, guaranteeing no way of removal. You unload everything inside her. Everything. You rest your body against her. Your head on her chest, feeling her quick breathes and moans slow down to sighs of relief. She pats your head and strokes her fingers through your hair.

"I'm kinda glad you were the one to take my virginity"

"B- I thought you said you were a-"

"I'm a virgin dummy. I mean, I was. But I play around with some toys,"

"Same. Mostly my left hand"

She giggles and continues caressing your head. You simply smile and kiss her goodnight.