So Icky (Vicky X Male Reader)

"Vicky" and anything Fairly Odd Parent related directly belongs to Nickelodeon

All Characters are 18+

Today's Special: Babysitter, Bratty, Moaning, Medium Tits

"Yo, you still need a babysitter?? Aren't you like (Y/A)," said your friend over the mic. "Shut up okay. My parents only hired her cuz I almost burned down the house last time," "Well is she hot? Gotta make most of the situation you know." "She got an lil ass but that's it" You replied to your friend as you landed Skater Stadium. The door creeked open behind you and you hear her high pitched voice say, "Hey twerp. Where the rest of the snacks. My popcorns almost done," "Don't you mean my popcorn fatty," "Shut up nerd," she yells as she chucks popcorn kernels at you, "I'm just gonna raid the entire kitchen then," "But then I'll get in trouble!" "That's the point dork okk byee!" she sings as she runs halfway down the stairs.

After the game ended, you sat on the opposite side of the couch where Vicky was comfortably laying as she watched her movie. "Ugh go away and play your stupid game or something twerp," she sighed and rolled her pink eyes as she pointed my chocolate bar upstairs. You snatched the chocolate from her hands and said," My house, my rules," and took a bite in front her. Her shocked face quickly turned into a loud "Hmp!" followed by her hair whip-eye roll combo. "I look like Timmy to you or some shit?" "Shut up and watch the movie twerp."

A couple minutes into the movie, the notorious sex scene comes on, being lot more R-rated than the usual ones. With you and Vicky on either side of the couch, her feet reach your stomach and your feet manage to brush against her stomach, even to the end of her crop top. Its's a small couch. A boner begins forming so you cough and adjust yourself so her leg won't feel it. She does the same, inching towards you this time, her foot begins to gently graze on your shaft. Her toes rubs the tip and slowly travel up and down, jerking you off. Her eyes continue watching the movie, acting as if she doesn't know what shes doing. You creep your hand on her surprisingly thicc thighs.

"You think I have a little ass, worm?" she whispers as she glared as you with a side eye. She triggers you. You grab her waist and pull it closer to you. Her pussy inches from your cock. You begin to pay with her camel toe, rubbing her pussylips through her tight, black leeggings. She rests her back against the arm of the sofa, slowly grinding on your fingers. Her wetness soaks through the fabric of her tight panties. The strings of precum attach on your fingers. "Feed me baby," She says, opening her mouth.

You hover your body against her, just enough for her nipples to brush on your chest and her pussy to ache on your cock. Her hot breathe warms your neck. You place your sticky fingers in the middle of her tongue and she sucks happily. Her tongue swirls between your index and middle finger; her head bobs up and down where you can feel the back of her throat. Her lavender eyes, eager and focus, switch from look at you and the fingers she's swallowing.

With every lick and suck, you feel it getting harder to control your boner. Her head raises as you slowly remove your fingers, seeing her split drip onto her chin and chest made it unbearable. "Why the fuck isn't your dick out yet twerp?" She questions using her nails to rip through her leggings. "Hope you noticed, I'm not much of a panties kind of girl," She giggles. Her bare pussy glistens in the open air. You lean forward even more as you a line your cock with her pussy. With her elbows on the sofa's arm, her legs spread on your shoulders and her pink pussy wide open, every twitch felt like code red but you couldn't stop now.

"Oooooh yessss your such a good fucking twerppp," She moaned heavily, "Let's see how long before you cumm in meeee Ohhh you feel really goood," You gripped her calves and began going faster inside of her. You felt her pussy tightening as your hips slammed back in. With each jolt, Vicky's moans got louder and hornier. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuckkkkk. Fuck your babysitter. Fuck your slutty babysitter. Fuck her deeep in her pussy-" You stare at her as you beat your dick into her. She stares back,smiling, continuing to ramble moan. You both notice her nipples pop out of her crop top. "Ouuu look who came out to play twerp. My two. Erect. Hard. Pink. Nipples," Quickly, she flashes her tits and covers them back up.

Aggressively, you pull her crop up, exposing her F cup tits but slightly ripping her shirt in the process. "Ohhhh you fucking twerp! You ripped my favorite shir-," She stops midway as she feels your tongue start to play with her right nipple. She grips your head, moaning in your ear, begging you not to stop. You feel her heartbeat and how happy your making her. You pound her cunt viciously, refusing to stop as you felt her pussy wetter than before. Her sloppy and gushing sounds fuel your cock. Your mouth focuses on pleasing her tits. Taking breaks from slapping her tits to sucking them both at once, clearly leaving love bites on each. "Fineee please twerp. I want you to cum. I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it. I want your cummm."

Finally, you shoot your load inside her. You grip her carefully around her stomach, she tightens her leg lock around your back. Tired and satisfied, you lay on her chest. You feel her heartbeat again, this time slowing down. You kiss her chest and try to remove yourself from her grip. "no," She slowly caresses your ear, "how about we watch some anime," No arguing there.