𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕

Joshua Bassett
✈︎

josh sat in his apartment strumming his guitar humming a song that corresponded to the chords he was playing.

y/n crossed his mind. he missed you more than anything. you were his best friend since kindergarten and the one person who's stuck with him through the fame he recently had been getting from his new show that was coming out High School Musical The Musical The Series.

he got casted as the main guy in the show ricky bowen. which was exciting but at the same time he hated how filming was in utah. he also the fact he had to leave for 6 months to film and even worse the fact his best friend couldn't go with him due to her being in college.

he sighed as he set his guitar down on his bed. he had to leave in 2 days. he didn't want to go and leave you though. he knew that this wasn't the longest amount of time you two would go without seeing each other.

he was honestly scared you guys would drift apart and stop being friends because he was going to be gone so long. he didn't tell you that though. he knew you'd tell him that would never happen and blah blah.

he got up from his bed making his way to your apartment which was only a floor above his apartment. you guys decided to move into the same complex so you could see each other whenever you guys wanted without driving in the awful california traffic.

besides the complex was right by the beach and josh loved taking midnight strolls along the beach with you and talking about everything and anything.

josh knocked on your apartment door and you were quick to open it already knowing it was him. "hi joshy" you hugged him before inviting him into your apartment.

"hi y/n/n" he smiled following to the gray couch in the living room area of your apartment. "so why are you here" you giggled as josh rested his head in your lap.

you started to play with his curls before he sighed "i leave in two days" he frowned. "joshy you know that i'll facetime you all the time and i'll always be available if you need me" he nodded "i know you will but i'll miss you" he closed his eyes you could tell he was upset and you abated you make him feel better.

"joshy let's forget about you leaving let's go to target or something and buy a bunch of junk food and have a movie night here tonight" you smiled as you continued to play with his hair.

"okay" he smiled. "but can we take a nap right now" he smiled and looked up at you with his puppy dog eyes. "fine only because your my best friend and i love you though" you giggled lightly pushing him off you and getting up making your way to your bedroom. "you coming?" you said to josh to which he just smiled and nodded.

he climbed into the bed laying down next to you as you put on a random movie. you moved closer to josh as he wrapped his arms around your waist and cuddling close to you.

this was normal for the two of you though. to cuddle and sleep over each other's places. you guys were best friends so.

josh woke up around and hour later it was currently 3 pm and you were still sleeping your arms wrapped around josh and head on his chest.

he looked at you and smiled. he always thought you were so beautiful even while sleeping. "you're so beautiful y/n" he whispered and smiled.

a small smile appeared on your face and he raised his eyebrow in confusion. "are you awake" he questioned. you shook your head no as josh laughed.

he started to tickle you. you laughed and squirmed trying to hit josh playfully to get him to stop. "joshua stop it or else" you managed to get out. he  smirked "or else what huh y/n/n whatcha gonna do" he teased you.

"joshua don't test me." you said rolling your eyes. "you won't do anything we both know it so" he said as he started to tickle you again.

"josh stoppp" you laughed "nope" he said as he continued to tickle you. "fine then" you used your free arm to to pull him down to you as you leaned up a bit to kiss him softly distracting him enough to slip from his grip and jump off the bed.

"hahaha i got away" you laughed looking over to josh who now sat on the bed a million things rushing through his brain.

"joshy you okay" you walk back over to him and look at him as he just continues to look at you. "josh hello" you say laughing again. he said nothing "joshua bassett answer me no-" he pulled you on top of him and kissed you softly you obviously kissed back.

after a minute or so you pulled away. you were sitting on his lap and looking into his eyes. his gorgeous honey colored eyes. "what was that josh" you asked after a moment of silence.

"i have no idea i should go though" he lightly pushed you off him and rushed off before you could stop him. you sat on your bed confused deciding to just text josh later that night.

a/n
pt 2?!?
also hi i really like this one so plz leave comments or votes and stuff. i love you guys.
Timothée Chalamet imagine next???
haha
xoxo
-e