𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒕

Timothée Chalamet
✈︎
walking down the red carpet hand in hand with your boyfriend of 2 years felt amazing. he looked over at you and smiled. the paparazzi and news hosts continued to snap pictures of you two before you walked off the red carpet.

making your way to your seats you sat right next to timothée. you were anxious it was the first time you two had gone to any red carpet event together. you didn't want to tell people about the relationship because you didn't want to have tabloids and people making false accusations like they do to all hollywood couples.

your leg bounced up and down slightly. the tapping of your heel on the ground barley audible from all the noise of people talking. timothée looked at you he could tell you were anxious. he leaned over toward you "babygirl" he whispered in your ear, you just nodded and gave a slight "mhm"

"we can leave if you want i know this is a lot for you to be here with me tonight i know it feels like everyone's looking at us but i promise that they're not" he whispered placing a light kiss behind your ear to help calm you.

"timmy i love being here with you i just don't feel so good" you sighed as you rested your head on timothée's shoulder. "cmon baby lets go home and get you feeling better" he said helping you up from you're seat and explaining to the host of the event he wild be leaving.

he called an uber for the two of you as he held your hand your body gently leaning against him. "i'm sorry i made you miss the event timmy" you sighed. he looked at you "babygirl you didn't make me miss the event i didn't even want to go so if anything you saved me" he chuckled as a small smile appeared on your face.

"you're so beautiful" timmy whispers. "hmm" you say unable to understand what he said moments before. he shakes his head as if he said nothing important.

✈︎

after arriving home timmy helps you to the bed in your guys shared bedroom. he lets you kay down while he grabs one of his hoodies, since it was kind of chilly, and throwing it on the bed.

"i'll be in the bathroom changing okay y/n/n you can just change into my hoodie" he smiled as you nodded "okay timmy" he walked off into the bathroom changing into just grey sweats while you changed into just his hoodie.

he comes back into the room moments later a smile on his face. his hair was messy the curls on his head were wild and out of place. but it made him look so cute. you got up wobbling slightly from the wave of dizziness that hit you from getting up too fast. you walked over to timothée wrapping your arms around his bare torso smiling and he wrapped his arms around you.

you suddenly feel really nauseous and quickly push timmy away rushing to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. timmy rushes to your side holding your hair so it wouldn't get vomit in it.

you sighed as you finished throwing up. standing up you brushed your teeth and cleaned up the mess. "babygirl maybe we should go to the doctors in case you have the flu or something you know do we can get you some medicine" timmy said frowning at how drained and tired you looked.

"no it's okay timmy thats not necessary" you smiled weakly going to lay down on the bed timmy following closely behind. "what why not" he questioned laying beside you in the bed. you turned to face him grabbing his hands and placing them on your stomach.

"i know it's unexpected and not very good timing but uh we have a little one on the way" you smiled looking up at timmy. his eyes lit up as a smile spread across his face. "w-we do" he said the smile not leaving his face.

you nodded as he pulled you close to him. "this is amazing y/n/n, i love you more than anything and i already love this baby with everything." he looked down at your stomach and then back at you. "i'm really gonna be a dad" he chuckled as you just nodded.

"i'm gonna be a sad" he repeated as you giggled. you were so thankful for him and you wouldn't want anyone else to be the father of your child.

A/n:
So like idk this was kinda all over the place but i tried :) i hope you guys enjoy these i like writing and i know i'm not the best writer but i'm gonna improve over time. anyways make sure to vote and comment.
xoxo
-e