𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒏 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅

F. Wolfhard
✈︎

[ y / n ] walked inside the convenience store. her baby blue backpack hung from her shoulder as she grabbed the other strap and pulled it over her other shoulder.

she waver to the boy who was standing behind the register as she made her way toward the back of the store where the drinks were. she took awareness to the fact the boy at the register was looking at her.

she didn't mind though she thought he was cute. she opened the door and grabbed a dr.pepper before walking to the chip aisle. she grabbed a bag of cool ranch doritos and headed back towards the register.

she placed the items on the counter while grabbing a pack of bubble gum and a slim jim. she placed them next to the other items and looked up at the boy who was currently scanning the items.

she looked down to his name-tag his name was finn. she smiled finn was such a cute name for such a cute guy.

"it's comes to 6.50" [ y / n ] smiled and nodded replying with a quick ok as she pulled her backpack off and looked for her wallet. she pulled out the wallet and looked she only had five dollars on her.

[ y / n ]  sighed handing him the five as she reached for the pack of gum and slim him so she could put them back but finn stopped her.

"i'll pay the rest" she shook her head "no i'll feel so bad if you pay it's my fault for not bringing enough money in the first place" he smiled at how kind she seemed to be.

"it's fine really i'll pay for it it's not a big deal" she sighed but agreed to let him pay for the rest. "i owe you" she let out a small laugh as he placed her items in a bag.

"if you give me your number that would be payment enough" he smiled at her as she let out another laugh. [ y / n ] pulled out her phone and handed it to finn as he put his number in her phone and texted himself so he could text her back after his shift was over.

"thank you" [ y / n ] said as she grabbed the bag and exited the store.

☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆

later that night [ y / n ] was laying in her bed munching on her doritos while watching the king on netflix when her phone went off signaling she had received a text.

she grabbed her phone from her nightstand and unlocked it. she opened her messages and saw one from 'finn:)'

a smile appeared on her face as she clicked on his name to read what he had texted her.

finn:)
hi
it's finn

[ y / n ]
hi finn

finn:)
so i never got your name earlier
so...

[ y / n ] chuckled

[ y / n ]
i'm [ y / n]

finn:)
what a pretty name
anyways [ y / n ]
i know we just met but i was wondering if i could possibly take you out sometime:)

[ y / n ]
sure sounds good
how about you decide the place and pick me on  friday at 7pm?

finn:)
okay [ y / n ] i'll see you then
good night <3

[ y / n ]  smiled again and plugged her phone into the charger before placing it back on the nightstand. she placed her doritos in her snack drawer besides her bed and got up to get ready for bed.

after getting ready for bed she climbed into her bed putting on a random movie and she fell asleep happy as she had just been asked out on a date by a really cute guy.

a/n:
i've been working on my main book right now called teach me that i forgot this book existed i apologize. here's a shitty chapter that should've stayed in my drafts. i promise i'll update this more soon!!
xoxo
-e