The Administration Comes In

Chompzilla was so angry with Otto Do's math class she had to leave to vent before she bit someone's head off. 

Finally, she came back in and slammed the door. She took another deep breath. The administration came in, along with Dr. Zomboss. "Hi. I have a question. You're subbing this math class, so did you get the worksheets for class 1-A?" he asked. Chompzilla suddenly realized they were supposed to be working on math every day she had been subbing for Otto Do, but the class had misbehaved so much there was no way they would work on it. "No, I didn't. I need to tell you something" she said, since Dr. Zomboss was also a math teacher. "Administration, talk to the absurdly out of control class about misbehaving and why we should listen better" Chompzilla said, and stood up. She and Dr. Zomboss went out in the hallway. Time to let her frustration and anger out. Because obviously, she was at breaking point and couldn't hold it in any longer. "I know I'm the Principal, and I'm supposed to be in my office doing work, but I chose to substitute for Otto Do's math class, and...there were no other subs to teach his class, so I stepped in because I needed a break from my office. However, I can't control them anymore" she said, before she got really angry over which students misbehaved the most, and what they did, and what they said. Dr. Zomboss sighed and leaned against the wall. "I understand it can be a challenge to be away from your normal routine, but you need to hold it together until he comes back. What are they learning?" he asked. Chompzilla huffed a sigh. "I can't teach them until they stop misbehaving" she said. "They're like animals, just out of control and yelling and I can't control them" she said, shaking her head. "Okay, first of all, they're not animals, and you can control them. You have to be in charge. Give them something to do so they won't act out" he said. Chompzilla nodded. "You got this. And when Otto Do comes back, you can write down a list of students that misbehaved, and report them to him. He will teach them a lesson about behaving better, alright?" he asked. "Yes" Chompzilla said, starting to feel better. She went back into the classroom. Everyone was still acting out and misbehaving, with the Administration yelling at the students and trying to get everyone under control. 80's Action Hero was laughing and throwing paper at Electric Slide. Major Sweetie and Kathryn were laughing really hard over stupid cake memes. Dylan was hugging Kathryn and laughing. Alice was playing Manga Wars on her phone really loudly. Super Brainz was standing on his desk, singing "Let It Go" really loudly. Land Phil and PVT Warrenn were eating under their desks and laughing over really loud videos on YouTube. One student was cutting up paper and making them into paper dolls. 80's Action Hero was playing rock music so loud some students had to cover their ears. Chompzilla shut the door. Mr. Bracey looked at her. "We're so sorry. We tried to talk to them, but we just couldn't" he said, shaking his head. "Well, you need to try harder. I'll be right back" Chompzilla said, and thought of a solution. Because she was just done with the students in Otto Do's class.