Excess Energy and the Pacer Test

Chompzilla marched back upstairs thirty minutes later, holding math worksheets she had printed out. She went down the hall and heard students screaming and laughing from down the hall. Oh no. No, no, no. This couldn't be them. Chompzilla broke into a sprint down the long hallway and threw open the door to see that was all of that screaming and yelling. She gasped, unable to comprehend what she was looking at. All of the tables were moved to the sides of the classroom, and 80's Action Hero and several other students were doing tug-of war with a long streamline of twisted rope from the supply closet. Super Brainz was singing at the top of his lungs on his desk, Major Sweetie was yelling to Kathryn and Dylan over everyone else in the classroom, some students were drawing all over Otto Do's desk, and Electric Slide was skating on pieces of paper around the classroom. Alice was playing Manga Wars on her phone louder than ever, and 80's Action Hero pulled so hard the other students were being dragged across the floor, giving up. The administration had left.
Chompzilla went over and smacked Otto Do's desk really loudly, and finally, everyone shut up. "So this is what you all do when the teacher leaves. You all just rule the roost! Okay! Here's the deal. I have figured out that you all need stimulation! So, what we are going to do is go down to the gym. Classes are not going on right now. You all are going to run laps around the gym until you are exhausted. Then, we are going to come back upstairs and do math worksheets! But first, clean up the classroom!" she yelled. Everyone started groaning and complaining non-stop. Finally, fifteen minutes later, after getting everyone to get themselves under control ten times, Chompzilla led everyone out of the classroom. Students were talking, laughing, and yelling all the way down the hallway, with Major Sweetie and Kathryn laughing the hardest over cake memes and Dylan.

When they arrived to the gym, Chompzilla opened the doors and they went in, still laughing, talking, and yelling as out of control as they could be. Nobody would shut up. "Okay! I have to leave for a minute, so, everyone start running laps! Go! Now!" Chompzilla yelled. Everyone began running laps around the gym.
When Chompzilla came back from the restroom, legit everyone was out of control again. 80's Action Hero and Super Brainz were wrestling each other in the middle of the gym, with everyone screaming and yelling obnoxiously. Major Sweetie and Kathryn were sitting on the bleachers, on Kathryn's phone with Dylan. 80's Action Hero headlocked Super Brainz, and suddenly, everyone exploded into even more yelling and screaming. Finally, Super Brainz gave up, and 80's Action Hero called him a wimp and let him go. He laughed. Super Brainz's face was red. "Hey Electric Slide! Get over here, little girl!" 80's Action Hero yelled, and Super Brainz ran into the crowd, panting. Electric Slide stepped up, scared. "Nah, don't worry, little girl" 80's Action Hero snickered. Chompzilla decided to wait and see how everyone would react when they noticed her. She walked around the edge of the gym and sat down, swinging her keys back and forth while 80's Action Hero and Electric Slide wrestled each other, with everyone else screaming and yelling out of control. Dylan was carrying Kathryn on his shoulders on the far side of the gym, with Major Sweetie squealing excitedly and yelling that they were in love non-stop, however many times she said it. Finally, 80's Action Hero and Electric Slide stopped wrestling, with Electric Slide breathing hard and 80's Action Hero laughing like no tommorow. "Yeah haha! She said that! Haha!". He fell on his back laughing like crazy. Finally, Chompzilla decided to intervene.
She stood up and blew her whistle. Everyone shut up. "So, I told you all to run laps around the gym. I left for literally two seconds to go to the restroom. I came back, and I saw 80's Action Hero and Super Brainz wrestling each other. And then I watched 80's Action Hero pull Electric Slide into it. So, who started it? Who decided it was a good idea to stop running laps and just start wrestling on the floor?" she yelled. Everyone pointed to 80's Action Hero, who thought it was hilarious and burst out laughing again. He gasped. "So, since I told you to run laps and you didn't, now you get to see what it's like when I was a Soccer Coach. You're running the Pacer. And you're not stopping" she said. Everyone started groaning and complaining loud as ever again. 80's Action Hero stood up and snapped his fingers. "Man, I'ma go jump off a bridge or somethin" he said. "Yeah, you think it's funny now?" Chompzilla asked, as she set up cones for twenty meters. "Ugh, we have to run the stupid Pacer" Major Sweetie said, and rolled her eyes at Kathryn. Dylan groaned. "Everyone, line up!" Chompzilla shouted. Everyone groaned and made it miserable as they stood there, in a straight line. "And if anyone gets out, we do it again!" Chompzilla yelled. She started the audio. Everyone started running.