My Wife Poke Me Chapter 10

After finishing the call, Tang Shinian returned to the bedroom, put the handbag on the bed, and picked up the latest season evening dress in the cloakroom.

She put on the dress, then put on a light makeup, and went out after she's ready.

When Shinian wanted to leave, she saw Shi Mubai's car.

But the man didn't seem to want to stop or talk to her, the car passed her by, and slowly entered the villa.

Tang Shinian rolled her eyes silently, what an arrogant man! She stepped on her high heels and left.

In the car, Shi Mubai glanced casually at the smaller and smaller figure, and asked lightly, "Is there any grand event today?"

Jiang Jun thought for a while and answered, "Today is the 80-year-old birthday feast of Mr. Lan."

...

When Tang Shinian arrived, it was only seven o'clock, and the banquet had not yet started.

Lan Meng already told her servant to wait at the door. When she saw Tang Shinian, she ran over. "Miss Tang, Miss Lan has been waiting for you for a long time, please come with me."

Tang Shinian bowed her head, followed the maid with a bag and went in.

The Lan family is also a wealthy family in Beicheng, and Grandpa Lan was also an important figure when he was young. The birthday party was very grand and a lot of people was invited.

Entering the conference hall, Tang Shinian clearly saw a group of women not far away surrounding a dazzling woman, drinking red wine and chatting happily.

Lan Meng Yuguang saw Tang Shinian. She held her skirt in one hand, a wine glass in the other hand, and walked with a smile. "Shinian, you are here, I have waited for you for a long time."

Several women who had just talked to Lan Meng, when they heard her name, looked down on her. "Yo, isn't this the ungrateful Tang Shinian? Mengmeng was good to you at first, but you framed her like that, such a white-eyed wolf."

Lan Meng chided the person who spoke and said, "That's no longer a problem. It has passed, no matter what, Shinian is my sister."

Xu Lanmeng's words worked, and the person relented.

Lan Meng embraced Tang Shinian in affection, turned her head and smiled softly, "You have a talk first, I'll talk to Shi Nian."

Tang Shinian looked down at the arm holding her arm and frowned slightly.

There are many people here, and Lan Meng took Tang Shinian to a place with few people.

Tang Shinian pulled her hand away without a trace, and took a few steps back. She took a little alienation without forgetting politeness, "Say, what's the matter?"

Lan Meng didn't feel embarrassed, chuckled, "Are you alone?"

You can also read the story in my blog : https://engindostories.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-wife-poke-me_25.html

"Alone." Tang Shinian glanced at her, who did she want to see? Shi Mubai?

"Have you moved out of the Shi's house?"

"How can I?"

Listening to her meaning, Lan Meng knew that she hadn't moved out, and said with disapproval: "Shinian, although you are not my biological sister, but you have lived in our house for so many years. When you want to move out, you move out. Have you thought about Grandpa? He's the one you hurt the most."

Lan Meng pursed her lips and said, "Besides, Mu Bai always hates you. Do you forget how he treated you?"

After talking so much back and forth, Tang Shinian understood something. It seemed like her unrelated sister like Shi Mubai.

However, from Lan Meng's attitude, she did not know her love relationship with Shi Mubai.

Tang Shinian: "What's wrong with me?"

Lan Meng was speechless.

Shi Mubai was indeed inscrutable and extremely capable, but he did not do anything harmful to Tang Shinian, but he was not as cold to her as to the other women.

That is why Lan Meng is jealous.