My Wife Poke Me Chapter 23

That night, Tang Shinian was afraid that returning to school would cause unnecessary trouble, and stayed with An Xiaomeng at the hotel.
  The two people were sitting on the bed and playing with their mobile phones.
   "Shinian, Han Qianqian sent something on Weibo again." Nowadays, An Xiaomeng paid special attention to Han Qianqian's movement.
  Tang Shinian logged in to Weibo to read it, and after scanning the content, she just wanted to sneer.
  In general, she admitted everthing by saying that she lacked money when she was young, and so she was forced to do these things. She didn't want to ask everyone's forgiveness, but she regretted that she had treated someone as a friend, but she had harmed her instead.
   This person naturally refered to Tang Shinian.

   It had to be said that Han Qianqian's team was very smart to hype this news. In this way, the public netizens would have come out to fight for Han Qianqian, threatening to ask Shinian to come out and apologize. Tang Shinian wasn't that easy to bully. So, she immediately called Yuan Shen, "You can release the video that I gave you today."
   She initially thought that this video would not come in handy. She did not expect Han Qianqian to refuse to give up.
  Yuan Shen said, "The official press released has been issued."
   These two days, he and the company's team have been paying attention at Han Qianqian's movement. Seeing her defame Tang Shinian on Weibo, they wanted to unreveal the surveillance video.
   However, when Yuan Shen went to the crew film to ask for the surveillance video, he was told that it have been destroyed.
   Surprisingly, Tang Shinian could get it. It further confirmed Yuan Shen's belief that his artist was not an ordinary person.
   "Have you expected this?"
   "It's just a coincidence.."
   Tang Shinian didn't want to tell Yuan Shen where the surveillance video came from. After all, she was a hacker. The less other people know, the better.
  The next morning, Tang Shinian returned to the school. There were not many things she had in the school, so she could move out soon.
   Neither Gu Yanning nor Xia Xixi went to class, and after seeing Tang Shinian moved things, Xia Xixi walked over and asked, "Shinian, do you want to move?"
  Gu Yanning couldn't help but happy with Tang Shinian's leaving, "She might as well move out, I don't want to live in a dormitory with this kind of person."
   Tang Shinian's movement to take things paused, she raised her head and stared at Xia Xixi, "Did you tell the media that I am a student of Beicheng University?" Xia Xixi's eyes flashed, but she said, "Sinian, we are friends, and you know, I am not such a person."
   Tang Shinian's expression was faint, "Oh, I don't know."
  The original owner was not popular in school, she didn't even spend much time with other people except with these two roommates. If there were other people who disclosed her information, she would not believe it.
   Recently, Gu Yanning was also annoyed by the fact that netizens were sending dead mice to the dormitory. When she heard Tang Shinian saying that Xia Xixi told the media about her address, she didn't believe it.
   She stared at Tang Shinian fiercely, "Don't you dare blame innocent person. Xixi won't do this kind of petty things. It must be someone else that you've offended!"
   Tang Shinian was too lazy to look at Gu Yanning, her sharp eyes looked at the white lotus in front of her, "Xia Xixi, if you're really innocent then you don't have to be afraid." Xia Xixi acted like she didn't understand, and smiled innocently, "I'm not going to admit something that I haven't done Shinian."
  Have talked to this kind of person with a mask for many years, Tang Shinian was also too lazy to say more.
  She quickly finished packing her things and left the dormitory.
  Gu Yanning snorted toward her back, "Go away quickly."
   Xia Xixi's eyes flickered. She did not speak.
  Blue Moon Bay is not far from the school, about ten minutes away. Yuan Shen had been waiting for Tang Shinian at the door, and when she saw the car parked at the door of the apartment, she greeted him.

T/N : Happy Sunday!

You can read ahead from my blog, too.

http://engindostories.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-wife-poke-me.html

Enjoy!