two.

278 A.C

     AELINOR WOKE UP ABRUPTLY, HER HEAD POUNDING AND SWEAT LINGERING ON HER FOREHEAD. Nightmares were nothing new to Aelinor, but this time she dreamt of some kind of demon. She couldn't make out the face, or the body. All she could remember was those icy blue eyes avoid of any emotion. It looked like it was dead.

Jumping out of bed she quickly dressed herself up and pulled her silver hair in a loose braid, letting it hang on her shoulder. She took one of her small crown and placed it on her head. Taking small steps to the gate, she tried to sneak past the guards without anyone noticing her. But unfortunately, she heard a strong voice behind her.

"Where are you going, princess?" The voice held a hint of amusement. She let herself smile gently before turning around to face the tall broad kingsguard.

"Ser Barristan." she said in a small voice, knowing full and well that it was a posibility that she had to go back into her chambers.

"It is too early for you to go out. It not safe, princess." He began to reason.

Ser Barristan knew he could not stop her, she was quite good at lying, which did not make it funny when catching her outside Flea Bottom without any guards at her side.

"Well why don't you come with me then, Ser Barristan? I would have a strong Kings guard protecting me."

༻ ༒ ༺

Walking by Ser Barristans side, people began smiling up at the princess. The people knew that the princess always was kind, and loving. She stopped at a market.

Something caught her eyes, a small silver drangon necklace. She smiled slightly and pulled it up to examin it. She noticed the purple in the dragon's eyes.

"How much is this?" Aelinor questioned while smiling at the seller.

The seller seemed shocked that the princess was at her stand her. "A gift for you, your grace." The seller said while staring into the princess eyes, mesmerized.

"Nonsense." she said while pulling a small wallet with many silver coins in it, and handed it all to the seller.

The seller stared at her hand. Aelinor only smiled warmingly at the seller and gestured with her hand to take it.

The seller took it gratefully and gave her the biggest promising look. "Thank you, your Grace. You honor me, thank you my queen."

Aelinor stared shocked for a moment and for being called a queen. But it only lasted for a moment before she smiled once again. "Your welcome."

She saw many people smile at her. Aelinor caught the eye of a small girl holding around a womans legs. Smiling, she began walking towards the little girl. Crunching down, she smiled at the little girl and looked at her. She noticed that the small girl was very thin.

The small girl looked up at her and gave the biggest smile Aelinor had ever seen, and points at her head. Aelinor laughts and takes of her small crown and showed it to the little girl who wanted so badly to touch it.

"Your Grace, I apologize. My daughter should not have done that." The woman Aelinor supposed was her mother said shyly and gave a small curtisy. The mother told to give the crown back to the princess. Aelinor just smiles warmly at her and looks up at the mother.

"Its no problem, your daughter is so sweet," Aelinor furred her brows slightly. "However I noticed that she is quite thin." The princess stated concerned and worried.

The woman looked curiously at her and then just smiled sadly and gestured at the people around the crowd that formed around them.

"It is Flea Bottom, your Grace. Most people here are starving. Why wouldn't you expect this little girl to be starving as well?"

Guilt started pouring into Aelinor. Gods, why would she have asked such a stupid question.

"I promise I will help the people as much as I can. And as much as I am allowed to." Aelinor swore to the seven Gods that she would do it.

The mother nods and smiles lightly. Aelinor waved them goodbye before she and Ser Barristan walks back to the Keep through the mass of Flea Bottom.

༻ ༒ ༺

EDITING THIS !!