08. | BREAKING HEARTS

•"My lord, it was nothing I assure you" Aelinor argued kindly while raising her chin with a small smile tugging at her lips

"My lord, it was nothing I assure you" Aelinor argued kindly while raising her chin with a small smile tugging at her lips. "I have done nothing somebody else could have done"

"You have helped us greatly your grace. Without you we might have had thousands of wildlings attacking the villages and killing innocents by now. Trust me when i say this princess, but you have been great help. Such a shame your not queen, people love and admire you, everywere you go it seems" The man from the nights watch argued back assuringly as he stared at the princess in a thankful and adoring way.

While the lords and ladies in Kings Landing and most of Westeros is having the best time they have, while on the wall there has been countless of wildlings attacks. There is far less men in the Nights Watch then before. But what many didn't know was that her Great-uncle Aemon was the maester on the wall.

"I would do anything to help North and helping the Nights Watch. My Great-uncle Aemon is the maester on the wall. Couldn't have let him stare now, could i?" Aelinor replied playfully in a slight mocking voice. "And you can bring back 70 men from the doungeuns and take them to the wall, along with some more supplies for warmth and some exctra food to help you not to starve at the wall" Aelinor chuckled at her last words.

The man from the nights watch stood there quite stunned. There was no rumour or lie that the crown had never taken the North and the wall seriously, but hearing those words out of the princesses mouth he knew that the rest of the Nights Watch woud be loyal and honorable to the princess.

Snapping out of his shockingly face he answerd "T-thank you your grace, but you have already helped us enough really" He and the rest of his brothers had heard of rumours about Aelinor Targaryens's beauty, grace and kindness. It was a shame she would not be the queen. It really was. And he was sure that it was not only him that thought so.

Aelinor would not have any of it. "Nonsense the North is a part of The Seven Kingdoms are they not?" The man nodded slowly. "Well, then i must help he North as best as I can s long as i can make a difference" The man seemed taken back for a moment before bowing gracefully at the princess and smiled before walking away.

Thinking about the wall she knew she had to write a message for her great-uncle at the wall. It had been too long since she had heard of him, and she wanted to see him once more if he accsidently grows ill from elderness.

"Aelinor!" A voice suddenly said trying to catch her attention. Aelinor turned around and locking eyes with her friend- Ashara Dayne. Ashara hurried over to Aelinor.

"Is something the matter Ashara" Aelinor questioned suddenly catching Ashara's worried exspression. She watched as Ashara opend up her mouth before closing it and looking on the ground while playing with her hands.