The Trip

Y/N POV

As I locked the door to my new apartment, I felt the chill of the night. 'Oh boy, Is it away's this cold in Brighton?' I thought as I walked down the stairs and onto the sidewalk. I looked around. This place was so much more peaceful at night. From what I saw earlier in the day, definitely more peaceful. Although the breeze made the city colder, I still felt nice. I walked, aimlessly around the streets for what felt like hours. Walking past apartments, restaurants, and stores. Eventually, I came to a park. I checked my phone. 11:48 p.m. "Damn, I've been walking for nearly 3 hours." I said as I sat down on a bench. I remembered seeing a coffee shop down the road that was open. I was kinda hungry. So, I decided to get up and walk there. As I walked I scrolled through Twitter, looking up from my phone screen periodically so I wouldn't fall and hurt myself.

I saw the place just up the street. So, I quickened my pace. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my foot. followed by a familiar falling feeling. I didn't try to catch myself, I knew I would hurt myself more. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain of the concrete to hit my body, but; it never did. I opened my eyes. someone had caught me. I slowly stood up and turned. A man who was about my height, slightly taller than me from what I could make out was standing there. I couldn't really see his face. "You ok?" he asked, his voice was familiar, but I couldn't pin it down. "Yeah, thanks," I said smiling. I extended my arm out to shake his. "I'm y/n," I said. 'Am I about to make a friend?' I thought to myself. The man took my hand and stepped forward. "Sean," he said smiling and shaking my hand. I stood there for a moment. Dazed. Jacksepticeye is standing in front of me. One of my favorite content creators. "N-nice to meet you," I said. he chuckled. "There's no need to hide it if you're a fan. You have on my merch," He said smiling again. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Sorry- I've never met a content creator I watch basically every day," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Well, I'm glad I'm one of your favorites." He said, "Coffee?"

"Sure," I said walking with him to the coffee place. making sure to not fall on my way there. Sean held the door open as I walked in. We found a spot and sat down. "So y/n. What do you do for work?" Sean asked. "Well, I'm an interior designer. I get commissions from my subscribers and my online business. I also do some gaming videos, but I just moved here so my setup isn't set up yet." I said. Just then a waitress walked up. "Hi, my name is Taylor. What can we get started for you?" She asked. "I'll take a bagel and a small caramel iced coffee," I said smiling. "I'll have a black coffee with one sugar," Sean said. "Alright ill have that out soon," Taylor said as she walked away. Me and Sean make eye contact. His bright blue eyes shone in the light. We Laugh. "So I sort of already knew what you did. I'm subbed to your channel. "Altrmist". That's such a cool channel name," Sean said excitedly. "Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. You're subbed to my youtube?!" I said. "Yeah. I love your Minecraft series. You are so talented." His kind words made me blush.

We continued to sit and talk for a while. Eventually getting our coffee. We drank it and left. "So how far is your house from here?" Sean asked. I paused and looked around. "I think it's a few blocks away," I said slowly, "I live in the apartments down the way." Seans eyes lit up, "So YOUR the new neighbor." I chuckled, "I guess so." We walked towards the apartment complex. Sean walked me to my door. "Here. This paper has my number. I have to get home. Talk to you later?" I blinked. "uh- Yeah. definitely." I said taking the paper and hugging him. He waved and we went our separate ways. 'Did I just get Jacksepticeye's number? Yes. Yes, I did.'

Heyyyy! Hope you all enjoy my edit of this chapter. I'm gonna start editing my stuff and adding on to everything.