ᏖᏂᏋ ᏁᏋᏇ ᎮᏝᏗᎩᏋᏒ

Rhian Zenith Schreave (McGregor)

The New Player

22

Jordy Baan

Straight

Rhian knows what he wants, and will do anything to get it. He is extremely competitive, and believes that he deserves the crown. Rhian believes in karma, and thinks that everyone gets what they deserve. And he deserves to win. Rhian never admits that he's wrong, because he never thinks he's wrong. In his mind, he's always right. Rhian is very cold and calculating, he tends to detach himself from the situation, and doesn't allow himself to feel, because those feelings could get in the way of what he really wants.

Rhian likes the finer things in life, money, meditation, knife throwing, food and working out.

Rhian doesn't like good prince, losing and not being in control of a situation.

Rhian can never see the other side of the argument, and he always believes that he's right.

Rhian fears being laughed at, he's scared that he will never matter, and no one will remember him when he's gone. Rhian is terrified of dying, and would do anything to avoid it.

He grew up in a caste four family, with the surname McGregor. He moved into the palace about a month ago. He will be selecting alongside his brother, and is set to take the throne at the end of the competition.

Played by me