4

Ben open the door rudely, he had just entered at Dr. John's office without his permission.

Dr. John was startled and immidiately stood up from his seat, trying to calm himself down.

'It would be nice if you knocked first before hitting my office's door.' Dr. John seriously stated.

Ben smirked, 'Fine. I am easy to talk to.'

Ben came out again, knocked twice and kicked the door.

'It would be nice too if you asked for my opinion first before poisining my wife's mind. Don't use her condition to ruin the two of us!' he angrily screamed.

Dr. John sarcastically laughed, 'What is your problem with me, Mr. Clemonte? I was just doing my job. I don't think I ever said anything wrong to her. Isa pa, you two, were ruined long before she could forget. Are you afraid that she'll find out soon?'

Ben approached Dr. John at nakipag-sukatan siya ng tingin rito, 'Pasalamat ka at nasa loob tayo ng hospital. I can still control myself. But just in case I beat you right now, the emergency room is just close by!'

'Remember this, Dr. John. Just one wrong move, this maybe the last day of your doctor's licensed.' Ben threatened. 'You are just my wife's doctor. Know your place!'

Ben turned away and was about to walk when the doctor speak and it made him stop.

'Why do you sound so jealous, Mr. Clemonte?' pang-aasar nito. 'Let's say that I am just her doctor, but she approached me first. Actually, it wasn't just the first time, Laikynn always does that when she's upset. She would text me and even call me.'

Ben's hand formed like he is going to punch someone at napapikit rin siya kahit nakatalikod sa doktor.

'Remember this, alam ko ang totoo. Actually, kahit hindi na natin hintayin na bumalik ang alaala niya, eh. I can tell her everything that she needs to know, right now or whenever I want. Gusto mo bang malaman ng asawa mo kung bakit at sino ang may kasalaman sa pagkawala ng kanyang alaala?' Dr. John threatened.

Ben glared at him, 'Try me! You are going to lose your licensed if you do that.'

Dr. John laughed sarcastically, 'And you'll lose your wife as well. I'd rather lose my licensed out of telling someone the truth, than fooling them around.'

'Let's just compete, Dr. John. I will make sure you can never poison her mind.' Ben threatened, then left the door open.

Ben kicks the steering wheel of his car, for being so mad at Dr. John. Ben found out that early this morning, Laikynn talked to the doctor without him knowing it.

He went straight to the hospital but he was unable to reach her, they fought about it over the phone.

'I asked you earlier kung nasaan ka, pero hindi ka sumasagot. Bakit hindi mo naman sakin sinabi na pupunta ka pala sa doktor mo?' Inis na tanong niya rito.

Brynn annoyingly answered, 'You're too shallow and insensitive, Ben! Does you need to know every thing about me?! CAN'T I JUST DECIDE FOR MYSELF?!-'

'Why are you yelling at me?! You calm down!' he yelled back.

'Ahhhh, so ako pa talaga sumisigaw?! Who yelled first? Hindi ba, ikaw?! Know what, I just realised, that maybe in my past life, you were always yelling at me! Bye!'

Then the other line hanged up her phone.

'Laikynn!!!' He yelled, then threw his phone away and kicks the steering wheel again.