8

'What's this?' Brynn curiously asked when Ben handed her a paper bag.

Ben smiled, 'Open it.'

She carefully opened the paper bag, she was surprised to see art tools. She's fascinated on what she saw and confused at the same time.

'What's with these art tools? And when did you buy this? W-what are we gonna do?' she continously asked.

Ben chuckled, 'Look at that building.'

She followed to where Ben pointed his finger, 'You used to work there as a museum docent or museum tour guide. It's because you're into arts.'

She was stunned, 'Really?'

Tumango ito, 'Yes. And today, you are going to paint. Then we'll have a short tour on the museum where you used to work- so don't be surprised when some people knows you. But for now, you'll attend your art workshop first with the same people with the same condition.'

'I have a question..' she said, Ben look at her. 'Did I paint so much before?'

Ben smiled sadly, 'To be honest? You did not had the chance to paint because you were so busy taking care of me.'

'I was taking care of you?' she confusingly asked.

Ben nodded, 'Yes. I'll explain everything later, but for now, you have to attend and focus on your art workshop.'

She badly want to ask Ben about that but she's really excited about the workshop. So she choose to set aside her thoughts for a while.

"Good morning, I am Ms. Risa." A pretty woman in her 30's greeted them with a smile.

"I raised this program to help each od you cope up with what you are going through now. And to make you feel that you're not alone. Because, just like you, I've been in the same situation. It was the hardest part of being yourself, not knowing where you from, what's your name or what kind of live you've had live. But your patience will be worth it once you get through this. And one of the things that helped me out is through art." she stated.

"I want you to paint something that bothers you but might help you know yourself more. Sometimes, the things that bothers us are also the things that could be so much important. It can help you release your stress."

"You may now start painting." Ms. Risa announced.

She wondered what was going on and what was bothering her. She thought of her dream lately- she always find herself wearing a bridal gown. And a groom waiting for her but his face is filled with light.

And that's what she painted, but her groom had no face.

Ms. Risa let out a small laugh,"Why does your groom had no face?"

Brynn awkwardly answered, "I had a dream recently. It's about me and a man with no face on our wedding day. His face were filled with lights, I always try to get to know him but I cannot figure his face out. I don't have any idea how he looks like."

"I see. This must be someting that has to do with your life." Ms. Risa commented then turned to Ben who is waiting for her outside, "Are you related to each other?"

She shyly shook her head, "No. We're just bestfriends."

"How do you feel about him?" tanong nito.

"I actually don't know how I should feel about him, but to be honest, I cannot resist his charm. There's something about the way he looks at me. I feel like I loved him before." she stated while glancing at Ben.