Chapter Eleven

Putting aside moral issues, Lu Feng and I are blissfully in love.

The intensity of my attraction to him far outweighs the sense of shame of being homosexual. In the cover of night, I would sneak into his bed, engaging in all forms of intimacy. We could not even disguise our passionate gazes towards each other in the midst of a crowd.

For two months of summer holidays, my longing for Lu Feng reached an unbearable state. I dream of him almost every night.... the content of the dreams too embarrassing to talk about.

Under these unchecked emotions, I woke up one night feeling wet and sticky on my lower half.

This has never happened to me before due to my belated puberty. Even though I fully understood this change in my body, the fact that the person who triggered this reaction in my body was a guy by the name of Lu Feng made me extremely embarrassed.

The night after, I confessed over the phone to Lu Feng about it behind closed doors. His amused response made me flare up, " How dare you laugh! It's all your fault for entering my dreams and harassing me!"

" What did I do to harass you?"

"....... What do you think? Besides being a gangster?" I replied with exasperation.

" Yes, yes, I'm a gangster." He laughed wickedly, before his voice suddenly turned hoarse. " Xiao Chen, I want you so much right now".

I turned red, " I'll report you if you carry on with your nonsense!"

" Be good, let me hug you."

" Alright, you can hug me." I can be generous with purely lip service.

" I am hugging your waist now, oh.... it feels like it's slimmer."

Fully knowing he was speaking nonsense, my stomach nonetheless felt a warming sensation. " ........ It's summer, I have become slimmer."

" I am touching your face now, it also feels slimmer.... lips.... ah.... don't bite your lips, relax your jaw, I am putting my fingers in....."

I listened silently, heartbeats increasing frantically.

" I am.... going to kiss you now."

I shivered.

Subconsciously, my right hand started caressing my own body under Lu Feng's coaxing, imagining it being his gentle and hot touches, until it reached between my legs.

*

" Does that feel good?"

Gasping and feeling a bittersweet shame, I looked down at the white semen in my hand.

" Why so shy..... is it your first time?"

"Mn." My face blushing again.

Lu Feng was silent for a while before I heard him starting to pant. I bit my lips and held on tight to the phone. I could not help feeling a rushing excitement as I guessed he was doing the same as what I did.

As his breathing slowed down, I bravely asked the same: " Does it feel good?"

He laughed out loud: " Yes. Doing it with Xiao Chen, of course it feels great."

" Don't be so thick-skinned." What a shameless guy.

When his laughter died down, Lu Feng suddenly said: " Cheng Yi Chen, I love you."

In time to come, I were to realize that this straightforward and unpretentious confession from Lu Feng, is more sincere and precious than any sweet sayings.