Chapter Twelve

The difference in our grades becomes all the more glaringly obvious whenever the school ratings board came up. Seeing our names on opposite ends of the list, Lu Feng snapped: " Isn't it all because you sucked away all of my vitality?"

...... What a scumbag.

The class teacher observed that we were close and seek me out for a chat. Summarised into two main points it would be: 1, I have to be careful to maintain my grades and not let Lu Feng drag me down. 2, school mates should help each other out, particularly between the outstanding ones and the ones who are not so.

Therefore during self study sessions, we would sit together openly, head pressed against head, arms against arms, and thighs against thighs, like a pair of conjoined twins.

" I thought you have an American mother, why is your English proficiency of such a terrible level?"

" I can speak English but I can't write it." He grudgingly held up the test papers filled with red crosses, " Even if you gave this test paper to my mom, she may not be able to answer them either. Look at these questions, it is obviously set up for for the sole purpose of stumbling us."

This guy's ability to talk crap and change subjects is indeed of a talent of its own. Just two or three sentences in and my head is in a spin. The whole afternoon past by with us leisurely chatting away before I remembered I was placed with a responsibility.

I informed him: " Lu Feng, it is the class teacher who wanted me to help you."

Lecherous thoughts passed through his head evident by an evil grin: " Help me then."

The truth is, we have not been intimate in a long time. The dorm and classrooms are constantly crowded with eyes everywhere. At most, under the pretense of 'tuition', we were able to link our fingers together under the table. As a result, we became exceedingly familiar with the structure of each other's hands. He would use his thumb to massage the palm of my hands, to the knuckles and to the finger tips, ever so gently.

I was never able to forget this simple tender act.

Being deprived for so long, the desperate looks we gave each other is as if one is unfed and unclothed. One day, as I was leaving the head teacher's office after collecting a bunch of worksheets, he happened to be there too as I exited into the corridor. It was normal class hours therefore it was empty. That daring guy actually grabbed me straight into a long kiss. As a result of his impulse, I had to spend a long time picking up those worksheets scattered on the floor and yet managed to lose three of them.

I woke up early on a Saturday morning out of habit. Standing next to his bed while bending over to tie my shoelaces, he grabbed me by the waist fully taking advantage of my vulnerable position. I almost let out a scream from fright and slapped his hands away, warning him that someone else is also awake.

Instead Lu Feng tugged harder: " Don't go out to study today. Stay in the dorm with me."

" Doesn't Fatty stay in the dorm all day? There's nothing we can do with him around."

" Xiao Chen, shall we go to my house?"

" What? You want to introduce me to my future in laws?"

" No.... my dad went to the States, there are no one at home."

I blushed from the obvious hints as to what he wants, however the thoughts of being able to be alone with him suppressed all other doubts. I took out all the books meant for revision in my bag and was about to leave with just an empty bag for shows when he simply stuffed his wallet and keys in and with empty hands, swayed out without a care in the world.

Lu Feng's house is only a 1.5 hours journey on the highway. This means that we have a total of 37 hours of freedom until the dorm gates closes at 11pm on Sunday evening.

37 hours is not a long time. Every minutes and seconds count. As soon as the front door is closed, we eagerly pressed our faces together resulting in us knocking our teeth out. My lips felt numb from the pain, this seems so awkward.

" No way, let's try it again."

I have not had the chance to laugh before I was pulled into a deep kiss. Ah..... there's biting...... so fierce, my lips will tear..... hey, no sucking..... oh no, I'm starting to feel dizzy......

" Let's go into my room." Lu Feng said in a deep voice, his breaths sounding hurried.

" What for?"

" Just take a look around."

It did started out as taking a look around, looking here looking there and before we know it we have rolled ourselves onto the bed.

" You are so heavy, don't lean all your weight on me.... ah.... you are pressing all the air out of my body, I can't even breathe......"

" It's ok, I'll perform CPR on you......"

..............................

" I can't do it, let go, argh........"

" Wanna go again?"

"Humans need to rest. How is it possible to keep going non-stop?"

" Well, I can. Come......."

".......... I'm so hungry........."

" Call for food delivery. ........ after eating we can continue."

"......................"

Putting my pride as a man aside, I have to confess that my endurance vastly pales in comparison with that dude possessing the libido of a dragon and strength of a tiger. Being young and virile, his needs are far greater than mine.

" That's enough." I dug in deeper on the soft mattress into a slumber.

" Aren't you too useless, " Lu Feng looked at my colorless appearance, " dinner has gone to waste in you."

" People like me with high intelligence usually exercises with the brain and not the body, this sort of heavy physical activities, I cannot do so much."

" You call this heavy physical activity? Is my thing really that heavy?"

" Even a pervert have to know his limits........ hey, stop fooling around...... I'm so tired....... "

" Just one more time."

I gritted my teeth: " Settle it yourself! My hands are breaking! Anymore and my hands will become disabled and I will have to be rely on my toes to write........"

" Hands aching. Poor thing. " What a pretender. It is all thanks to you.

He massaged my hands under the blanket and feeling so comfortable, I forgot to be angry at him.

" Xiao Chen."

"Eh?" The palms to the wrists to the arms...... ah...... nice...... use more strength........ I relaxed my entire self and was just getting ready to sleep contentedly.

" I want you."

" You already had me." I replied in a daze. " Why so polite?"

" Not the same way as how we did it," he smiled, " I want to hold you."

"............." I opened an eye and asked in a blur. " Hold..... how do you mean?"

I always thought that the 'ultimate' was using the mouth.