Chapter Thirty Two

I instantly became as stiff as a board, unable to move a muscle.

I heard him approaching me slowly from behind, and felt his hands around my waist.

" I'll....... go back to bed now." I swept away his hands apprehensively, and turned around to leave, " You have a good rest."

Not even half a step in, the hands around my waist tightened, and my whole body was hugged firmly.

" You........ You....... You want to.........." I was totally tongue-tied, and struggling in alarm, I did not even dare to raise my head to look at him, absolutely petrified, so scared .......... trembling uncontrollably.

He remained silent, grabbed my chin, raised it up forcefully, and gave me a kiss.

" No........" I bit down on my teeth and refused to open them. He clenched down on my chin, his tongue invading wildly the moment my mouth opened, wrapping himself around my tongue, sucking on it mercilessly.

I can't do this ........ I can't do this with him anymore.

My legs were aching from tussling against him. No, how can you treat me like this again ......... there are nothing between us anymore, how can you ...........

Tongue and lips throbbing with pain, he finally pulled back, only to sink his teeth down hard on my neck.

" No !" His wide hands are groping uninhabited inside my clothes, rubbing with an unbearable intensity. I desperately tried to stop his hands from squeezing all over my chest : " No........ you let go.........." I could hear the desperation in my own voice.

He threw me onto the bed effortlessly, continuing the kiss without interruption. His hands held unyieldingly to the sides of my head while I twist around in futility, my entire frame firmly supported without an inch of freedom to escape.

Only when a sweet taste of iron arise in my mouth did he release it, watching me from above intently: " Why ?"

I did not even have the strength to swallow the saliva flooding in my mouth.

" Why did you have to..... lie to me ?" He lowered his head again, to kiss my lips, extremely tenderly this time. Once, twice.........., " You clearly don't have a girlfriend, yet lie to me ? Why ?"

I was completely at a loss for words and could only gaze at him.

" You still care for me don't you ?"

My whole body tensed, and started struggling uselessly again: " I do not ........ I do not ........."

" Don't lie to me.........." He pulled out a hand to rip off the upper half of my pajamas, " You obviously .......have not forgotten me ........"

" No ....... it's not true .........." Our naked upper bodies rubbing tightly against each other is gradually making me lose all my senses, "Don't ........"

As my bottoms were being pulled off, I strained with all my might: " We can't ........... We have already .........."

My heart had already betrayed me a long time ago by belonging to him. If my last vestige of defense to my body is also broken, then with regards to this person .......... I really would have lost all abilities to protect myself.

" I miss you." He held me so tightly that my last restraining power is nearly stripped off, his hot shaft squeezed in between my legs, " Xiao Chen ........ I miss you so much ........"

I stared at him with swelling eyes. Why does his face look so blurry?

" Can we be one ?"

" .............." Getting more blurred ..........