Comic Relief (6)

Disclaimer: artwork not mine

It hurts.....but feels so GOOD at the same time. I....I can't stop. I go to the other side and do the same. Over....and over....and over.

Blood is smeared all over the floor, the smell of metallic scents the room, the sink is a hot mess of water and blood mixed together. I even have the taste of blood in my mouth.

I have my forearms on the sink to help support my weight with my hair matting against my face from sweat. My gaze flickers to the mirror and my breath hitches in my throat. I can't even recognize myself through all the blood and tears. I drop the blade into the sink and make my way to the shower. I strip off my blood soaked clothes and turn the water on as hot as it could get. The entire room fills with steam as I step in and slide the door closed. I lean my head against the shower wall with my palm next to my head, and let the water run down my back. I hiss in pain from all the fresh wounds stinging from the contact with the water. The blood swirls with the water down the drain, slowly clearing up. I take a long deep breath and lift my head back to let the water trickle down my face.

I lasted an hour in the shower before getting out. I open the door and a wave of steam rushes out into the room. I grab one of the hanging towels and dry myself off and wrap it around my lower body. I grab an extra towel and dry my face with it before wiping the mirror. As I dry my hair, I can see the difference the shower made through the mirror. The tear streaks, blood, redness in my eyes, were gone. I set down the towel and let out a sigh.

I open the door and I let out a gasp from the sudden coldness of my room. I quickly get over it and head to my dresser. I pull a bag of ointments and pills and pull out an ointment for burns and one for cuts. The ointment for my burns is a greenish color and stings as I put it on my shoulder and left arm. For the cuts on my torso the color is a light bluish color and I smear it on the wound. It's cold but soon heats up and I let out a satisfied hum from the relief it gives. I later pop open two pills, one of them is a painkiller, and the other my suppressant that I have to take each night. I keep my suppressants in a fake painkiller bottle to disguise it as just another emergency bottle of pain meds just in case someone finds the bag.

I take out my bookbag and grab a roll of gauze and gingerly start to wrap it around my torso. I put on a pair of baggy sweatpants along with a big black hoodie with my last name written in bold white letters.

It was Touya's.

The last thing I have of his actually after I managed to salvage it when my father burned all of his belongings. I pull it over my head, and it smells like him. I pull it over my nose and inhale his sent. It's so big on me and reaches past my thighs almost to the back of my knees. I will find out what happened to him, even if it's the last thing I do.

Bzzz

Hmm?

Bzzz

I grab my phone off the dresser and pull off the charger.

Insomniac🥱😴: R u coming or not?

SHIT I COMPLETLY FORGOT!

Canadian Flag🇨🇦: Sorry, I can't make it tonight

Insomniac🥱😴: Are you okay
Insomniac🥱😴: Do you need me to come?

He's texting his entire words out, no no no he's worried. I don't want him to come. He'll know somethings is wrong, and I don't want him worry about me.

Canadian Flag🇨🇦: No really I'm fine

Canadian Flag🇨🇦: We just had some rough training today