Father and Son Reunion(12)

[Todoroki's point of view]

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

What is that sound?

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

I blink my eyes open, and I find myself at home? I'm in my room, but it's slightly different. My bed is smaller, and the paint looks newer, and there weren't any holes that I had punched into the wall or scorch marks. I walk out of the room, and a pulse runs through my body. I grab my stomach, and the after pulse goes away just as fast as it came. I shake my head and keep walking down the hall.

This is so weird. Wasn't I at....school? Why am I even here? And why does everything look newer?

Soon I reach the balcony that over looks the outdoor training ground. It reminds of the time father dragged me off while my siblings were playing with the maid watching after them. 

I stop and lean my forearms onto the railing, and close my eyes. I wish I could say that I want to be a kid again, but the hell with that. My life was destined to be fucked up from the day I was born. Stupid quirk marriages.

"Please Shoto, don't cry."

I instantly open my eyes.

"It's scary."

Is that my voice? But it sounds younger.

In the middle of the training ground, it was me....and Touya!?

I jump over the railing landing in a crouch, and dash over to them.

Is this a memory? I know I don't remember much as a kid, but I would of remember this. Right?

"Give me your hand," Touya told my younger self. I was crying with burn marks littered all over my body. My little fists were balled up, and trying to wipe the tears from my eyes.

The little me soon stretched out his little hand, and Touya lit a small fire from his hand, and put it onto my hand.

"Wow," my younger self said astonish. "It's blue!" I say and jump up and down.

Touya chuckled at my reaction, "Yeah it is. It's the hottest fire that you can see," he told me, crouched down to my level.

"Will I be able to do that?" I ask.

"Of course you can," he said. Then a devilish smile tugged his lips.

I already know where this is going.

He wrapped an arm around my neck in a head lock, and began ruffling my hair. "Touya!" I whined and he only went faster.

Maybe it wasn't all that bad as a kid.

My body tensed, and I look behind me to see Endeavor on the balcony. I look back, and Touya saw him and glared at him. The younger me didn't seem to notice and kept tried to take his arm off of me.