Story Time (11)

⚠️Trigger Warning-self harm/suicide⚠️
[Aizawa's point of view]

It's been awhile since I sent Bakugou to give Todoroki his assignment. He better not have gotten into another fight.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Bakugou suddenly yelled as he bursted into the class.

"What is it," I answer as he catches his breath. It isn't like him to barge in like that.

"Can I talk to you outside?"

I could tell something was wrong. He's not one to ask to talk. He usually says what's on his mind, not caring about anyone else.

I look to the class, "I expect you all to behave."

Everyone nodded their heads, and I headed to the door. "What is it, Bakugou?" I ask as soon as the door closed.

"I need to stay with Todoroki," he said urgently. Something is definitely wrong for BAKUGOU of all people to worry, and I'm sure Todoroki is the last person for him to be concerned about. Something must of happened between the two.

"I'll check up on him," just as I was about to leave, Bakugou grabbed my wrist.

"N-no," he stuttered with wide eyes.

"No?" I repeat confused.

"I uh...he's just not feeling well is all. He has a high fever, and is sorta loopy right now, so I just thought that...that it'd be better for me to stay with him. Just so that he doesn't do anything stupid," he answered.

I've never seen this side of him. To worry? It must really concern him to go this length to stay with him. If it means this much to him, I guess it'd be for the best.

"Alright, but you're going to have to make up whatever you miss."

"Fine by me," he answered and dashed down the hall.

I'll have to check it out later then.

[Bakugou's point of view]
[Earlier]

"Todoroki! What are you doing!?!?"

"Bakugou?" Todoroki asked as he tilted his head to the side with a blood dripped blade in his hand.

FUCK! I knew it was a bad idea to leave him alone.

I quickly run over to him and kick the blade out of his hand.

"I need that!" Todoroki screamed and lunged towards the blade. Before he could grab it, I hook my arms under his arms and pull him against my chest. "No! Stop it! I-I need it!" He screamed as he thrashed in my arms. Tears were spilling down his cheeks as he tried to pry against my grip. Blood from cuts on his hands and torso were dripping onto me. "You can't do this! It's my choice!"

"Dammit Todoroki!" I finally yell. "It doesn't give you the right to hurt yourself!"

He stopped for a second before continuing to reach for the knife.

"What do you care! I don't even care! Just let me GO!" He yelled and flickered out his flames.

I yell in pain from the fire searing my arms, and he jumped towards the blade. He grabbed it and slid it across his arm, and let the blood drip down. I leap towards him, and pin him to the ground with his hand with the blade above his head, and cradled his torso. He yelled in pain from the cuts, and I used the opportunity to snatch the blade. I quickly get up towards the open window to quickly to throw it out, but before I can, my feet are frozen in place. The ice travels up my body and encases me in ice. Todoroki gets up and takes the knife away, and slices his other arm. His breathing quickened and pointed the knife to his neck as his body trembled.