Part 1

Marinette's Pov:

I wake up to my alarm going off. I shut it off and look at the time. "Huh? it's only 8:45." I close my eyes and almost drifted off back of sleep.

Then it hit me school started in 15 minutes. I started running around frantically rushing myself to get ready for school.

Once I finished getting ready I rushed downstairs ready to go out the door first. I stopped in my parent's bakery got a coffee and a bag of croissants for For my friend Adrien.

Once I have them I looked at the time. the clock read 8:55 I have 5 minutes to get to school and get to class after telling my parents a quick goodbye.

I rushed out the door hoping to get to school on time. Just barely making it to class.

Adrian's Pov:

I groan as I lay my head on the desk. complaining to my best friend Nino. As usual, he's not really paying attention instead he's talking to his girlfriend Alya behind him.

I raise my head up and turned to face Alya. when I heard her tell Nino. "Did you see Chat Noir's battle yesterday!" She looks at him with sparks in her eyes. "Look at the footage I got for the Black Chat!"

Nino looked at her with puzzled eyes. Alya just sighed and started blabbering to me. Meanwhile, I was thinking about how ironic it would be if she knew I was Chat Noir.

Just thought of her reaction made me laugh. Both Nino and Alya looked at me confused before talking among them selfs. I decided to turn around waiting for the bell to ring hoping to catch a glance at my Crush Marinette.

That's the moment Chloe decided to walk over. wrapped her arms around me with a loud shriek.

"Adrikins did you see Scarlet lady save the day again!." She exclaims with a big smile. I managed to get her to rip off of me and then I just stopped and looked at her. "She's amazing right!" she basically screams at me.

That's when Marinette the girl of my dreams and savior. Stumbled in.

Almost tripping over Chloe she managed to get a grip of herself without dropping the drink and the bag of food in her hand.

At that, she left to go to her seat because the teacher walked in.

she walked over to me and place them on my desk and then sat down behind me. With few words along the lines of. "Here's your daily dose." With a bright smile.

I return her smile with an even bigger one with a deep blush across my cheeks. Then I put my head up and started to drink the coffee with the croissants inside the bag.

When Nino nudged me in the side. while giving a smirk followed by a " way to go boy." with a wink. Which make me deepen my blush.

I'm pretty sure my face matches the color of Nathaniel's bright red hair.

When I turn around to look at Marinette I see her giggling about something with Alya with a big bright smile.

She notices me looking at her. She gives me a big smile and then returns to talking to Alya.

I melt Thinking about her smile. Ah her smile it melts my heart. She so sweet I get lost in my thoughts thinking more about Marinette.

I'm brutally interrupted from my sweet thoughts. By Nino's shaking me. Saying "Come on dude focus class about to start."

I stare at him blankly and then I stare at the teacher. As she starts explaining what we're going to be doing for today.

Then I slip into my own thoughts again without realizing it. When I finally remembered that I was in class. The bell rang dismissing all the students.

Letting me know the class is over. Time to go home. Well for most people. After all, I'm Adrian Agreste. The number one teen model.

As I arrived outside I see both Marinette and Alya. Chatting away before they both part ways with a quick goodbye and walk to their homes.

I watched as Marinette crossed the street to her home the bakery. I sighed while watching as she was crossing the street.

Watching her every movement. When I was awoken for my thoughts by Chloe wrapping her arms around me.

"Hey adrikins you wanna come over and eat at my Daddy's 5-star hotel with me." I sigh hoping to find an excuse when. Nino walks up.

Nino walks up to me saving me from my misery. We chatted for a bit and part ways when my limo arrives.

When I step inside and sit down closing the door behind me. Natalie looks over at me reading my schedule. Informing me of what I have to do today.

The car drives off as I stare out the window as I see the school getting smaller and smaller as we get further away.

Marinette's Pov:

As Alya and I part ways I walk to the bakery that I call my home. I walk in the door to be greeted with the familiar scent of fresh pastries and baked goods.

Then my mother spoke. "Marinette dear could you please head upstairs to your room there's a man in there wanting to talk to you."

I looked at her confused but went upstairs anyway. Once I got into my room I saw an old man in a Hawaiian shirt he was very short.

For some reason, he looks oddly familiar. Then it hit me it was the old man that I saw and helped to cross the street. Before almost getting hit by a car. A few months back.

I look at him and asked what he wanted he said Marinette Dupain-cheng. "I'm afraid I need your help."

I stared him confused. But then reached in his pocket and pulled out a box. He put the box in my hands. As he stood there waiting for me to open it. I did then suddenly a bright light appeared.

This is my first fanfic hope you enjoy.
Chapters are being edited.