Part 5

I apologize for late chapter and be warned pacing is kinda bad in this chapter

My teacher posted this for e-learn.

(sigh) (-‸ლ)

(sigh) (-‸ლ)

This isn't really important. I just wanted to share this. Now here's the chapter

Marinette's P.O.V

After Adrien left. Alya took the letter from me. Once she opened it, she looked at me frozen. I asked her. "What is it?" Alya didn't answer me. So instead I took the letter from her. When my eyes hit the paper. I looked at her in shock. Suddenly Alya starts screaming.

"Omg girl, What do you think this means" (I shrug my shoulders) "Well, I don't really know?"I look down at the floor. Ayla can tell I'm upset and confused. So like good friends do. She distracted me by, talking about the superheroes to me I interrupt her "Thanks Alya," I look at her grabbing my stuff,

"Well come on, you need to get ready," I take my bag from Ayla and walk out of the classroom Suddenly Chole walks over to me "Ha, he probably took pity on you for the coffee." Before I had a chance to say a word Nino came in. "Babe, did you hear..." he backs away slowly when he spots Chole. Not wanting to have Alya snap at him. " Um... never mind." he started to back out then, took off.

"NINO!" Alya left me and chased after Nino. I saw Chloe was distracted. I took this as my chance to escape and bolted out the door until I reached my home. Running directly upstairs.I walk over to my desk, placing the invite down when I notice the card form the man from before.

Pollen fly's out of my purse. Smirking at me After having lunch together pollen opened up a lot more to me, I may have met her yesterday but, it feels like forever I learned that She is overall a very stubborn outgoing kwamii. She's also very cocky and enjoys talking about her self.

Pollen, she kinda reminds me of Alya and Chole all in one. I shivered at the thought. I examined the card the man gave me looking at it more, than look at the invitation from Adrien and see the car won't pick me up till 6:30, I look at the clock it is, currently 3:04. I have a little under 3 and-a-half hours before the car arrives, I decided to visit the man before dinner. I grab my bag with pollen and head out.