Part 6

Adrien's P.O.V

I was heading to give Mari her phone. As she left it on my couch. I spot her and started to call out when she started talking with my father. i stopped and listened while hiding behind the corner. I hear my father asking for her help.

help him? Since when did he need help. why would he need Marinette's help of all people. she shockingly excepts and handing him a slip of paper. she politely nods and starts leaving. as shes about to walk away i see Natalie carrying a thing of paper.

I run over and offer to help her. she hands me the paper and i help her carry it over near Marinette. i hear her say " No thank you sir i'm sure i can get more." I insist miss Marinette "

"Well if you insist on me taking it I will." Marinette walks over and takes the paper from me. Beginning to walk out the door.

My father notices I'm there and asks "Adrien what are you out here?" I tightened my grip on Marinette's phone. "Oh Marinette forgot her phone." at the mention of her name she turns around. She smiled and said "Yes?"

I walked over with her phone in hand and place it in her bag for her. she thanks me and head's out the door. I stare at the door for awhile lost in thought. why would my father need her help. more importantly what up with all that paper.

My thoughts drifted off to earlier when we were hanging out in my room. the petty fight and the bright smile on her face as she was admiring how white the wall were. i smiled and started to walk away thinking about her.

When... "E-hem." Crap... I slowly turn around. I see, my father standing there with a small smirk. "So, anything you care to share Adrien?" Widening his smirk. As I just standing there in shock stumbling over my words. I'm trying to figure out what to say.

I sigh, walking away defeat. but as I'm walking away he spoke "So love bird. Whens the wedding?" I continue walking away a blushing mess. Now he's just toying with me. I arrive at my room and shut the door. Leaving a somewhat proud smug father.

I sigh sitting on my bed recurring tonight events in my head. I smile thinking of Marinette how polite and composed she was. I continued replaying what happened up until the teasing from my father. (sigh) "what's got you down kid?" look over at my black Kawmii. Not knowing what to. I stare at him a bit shocked and confused.

Since when did he care? "What cat got your tongue?" Plagg smirks while taking in a mouth full of Camembert. " It's confusing Plagg. Ever since I started school. He's been weird." I looked at Plagg. "Weird how?" "One moment he's the cold dad I grew up with. "The next he's acting like a nosy dad. Then he's acting like a mom ."

Plagg stares at me confused. Before speaking Up."Maybe, he realized his mistakes and is trying to fix it." I think for a moment."Maybe?" "And he's acting Like a mom? How?" I think for a moment before, accidentally imagining my dad wearing a turquoise apron. Like my mom did. I laugh at the thought.

"I don't know he's act like mom by..." I sit there not knowing how to word this. "He's acting all chaotic and flips out over the tiniest injury's. " He's also constantly teasing me. About Mari and when I forget to brush my hair or anything thing else." I stare at Plagg hoping for some advice. Instead I get a small shrug. As he floats around my room.

I sigh getting ready for bed.

Gabrielle 's P.O.V

(Sigh) "Emilie, I don't know what to do?" ( looking at the painting of his late wife. ) "

"Gabriel may I come in?" I sigh "come in Natalie." My assistant walked in the door looking worried.

"Yes Natalie. What is it?"

"Gabriel is there a another reason for inviting her over?"

"No, why?" I say a little on edge "I just." "Is it wrong to meet, the girl my son, likes? I'm getting ticked off. "No, she just reminds me of her. So, I thought." (Sigh)

"Look  Natalie I know where you're going with this but that is going to happen. Alright. So please just leave."

"Of course Gabriel." (Door closes)

"Sigh,  she reminds me so much of you my dear." Letting the lights in room fade as I walk out the door to my study. I hope your happy up there. My love.

No ones P.O.V 

In the brisk of the night as everyone peacefully falls asleep in the agreste Mansion.

As Marinette slowly drifts off in the car.  So peaceful little do they know it won't last long. This peace will soon fade.  

Sweet dreams my children and good luck. For the road that lies ahead.  Now may you sleep in the light of the moon.