Tyrell

"Abigail," he said. 

Abigail. 

Abigail. 

Forest kept saying the name, the name that meant everything and nothing. 

Tyrell tried to stay quiet, the rest of the story was really quite amazing, but when Forest said that Abigail died, Tyrell wished it could talk so it could scream, "THAT ISN'T TRUE!" 

Finally the large dinosaur couldn't stand it anymore. It felt like it's insides were turning to mush and it DID NOT LIKE IT. 

Tyrell screamed, which sounded more like a roar, and crashed through the wall of the greenhouse into the world outside. People stopped to point and scream, but Tyrell did not want them to run. When they ran they looked like prey. Tyrell just wanted to get some fresh air and clear it's head, as the humans said. 

But the people ran. When they ran they looked like prey, and prey was something for Tyrell to chase. 

"DON'T RUN!" a voice cried out, but Tyrell did not know where it came from. "IF YOU RUN HE'LL THINK YOUR FOOD!" 

Everyone froze. 

"DON'T FREEZE EITHER!" the voice was enraged. "JUST WALK NORMALLY." 

Forest, Thomas and Karen walked up to Tyrell. It peered down at them, then leaned down to sniff Thomas's dirty blonde hair. 

"Rrr?" Tyrell asked, the first sound it had ever made other than roaring. 

"You're going to be okay," Forest said, smiling as Thomas patted the dinosaur on the snout. 

"Why did you run away?" Karen murmured, tapping her foot. 

Abigail, Tyrell wanted to say. Abigail is alive. Abigail is... 

It did not get to finish that thought before a net shot from somewhere, trapping it. 

"NO, YOU IDIOTS!" Forest screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" 

"Containing the threat," a woman said, adjusting her sunglasses. "Step back, kid. We've got this." 

"I drive a car!" Forest snarled, clenching his fists. "I am no kid." 

"I'm a kid!" Thomas offered helpfully. 

The woman rolled her eyes from behind her sunglasses and looked at a group of people behind her. They nodded and hauled Tyrell onto a truck. 

Tyrell did not move. It fought it's instincts as hard as it could, not wanting to hurt anyone. 

"What is going on?" someone emerged from the crowd, wearing a bow tie. No fez, Tyrell observed from it's sideways place on the back of the truck. 

"Who are you?" Karen asked.

"A big fan," he replied, smiling. He turned to the woman and frowned. "I repeat; what is going on?" 

"This dangerous creature has escaped. It could kill people," she replied defiantly. 

"Tyrell would never hurt anyone!" Karen cried. "He listens to our stories! He should be allowed to have more room to roam!" 

"He does seem kind of sad sometimes," Thomas admitted. 

"No matter. He's an escaped animal and needs to be put back in his place-" the woman was suddenly cut off as Tyrell roared, snapping the ropes in a moment. 

"Tyrell!" Karen cried. "Get back in the greenhouse! Hurry!" 

"I'm coming too!" said the fan, grabbing hold of the dinosaur's tail and being flung into the air. He neatly landed on Tyrell's back. 

Tyrell dashed into the hole in the side of the greenhouse, and the woman scowled. 

"Close it up," she hissed, and some people closed up the gap. Tyrell didn't know what was going on outside after that, but Forest was yelling some more.