Thomas

Thomas wasn't exactly sure what was going on. 

One moment he was listening to a story the Forest was telling and the next he was driving home in his father's car. 

"Dad, what's going on?" Thomas asked. 

"We're going home," his dad replied. 

"Why?" 

There was only silence, and Thomas became bored very quickly. 

For the next many, many weeks, the museum was closed. Thomas wished he could see Tyrell, Forest, Karen, or even the guy with the bow tie again. 

One day a note came in the mail. 

Get to the museum, whatever it takes. 
- JS

Thomas hopped on his bike and rode toward the museum. He had been there so many times it would be impossible to forget the way. 

He soon arrived at the font doors, but they were labeled 'Sorry, Closed'. 

The guy who rode Tyrell quietly came to the front, unlocked the door, and re-locked it as they entered. 

"The others are already here," he said. "By the way, my name is John Smith. Come on." 

"Mr. Smith?" 

"Yes?" 

"No, that's really your name?" 

"Yes." 

"Huh." 

They entered the greenhouse, where Forest and Karen where waiting silently. 

"Okay, now that everyone's here, follow me," John said, leading them to the bathroom. 

"Why are we going in a bathroom?" Karen asked. 

John pushed aside the mirror to reveal a secret passageway. 

"Who are you, really?" Forest asked. "I'm pretty sure that no one's actual name is John Smith." 

"It is, take it or leave it," John replied. "Now come on." 

One by one, they each clambered through the tunnels and into a large warehouse-like area. 

"Don't make a sound," he said, then slipped into the shadows. He came out with a chicken that quietly clucked nervously. 

"This is just like the story!" Thomas exclaimed, but Forest and Karen shushed him. 

"So, there's a creepy lab under the museum," Karen said. "So what?" 

"So, Abigail is down there, somewhere," John said. "Now, are you going to follow me or what?"