Chapter 10 (I think)

A Few Weeks Later

I walked through the halls of UA when I saw Todoroki pinned to the wall  by Kachann. They started kissing so I knew it wasn't my place to interrupt them no matter how much i longed for Kachann's lips. UGH WHAT AM I SAYING. I turn around a hurry back to class. I look over at Kirishima's desk to find him not there. Come to think of it basically no one was in class. The Baku squad  (or whatever they're called) weren't in neither was Ochaco or Iida. Where is everyone?
The bell goes for lunch. I head outside after eating. I start walking towards the library ( Idk if they have one at UA but for the stories sake it does.)

I walk up to a bookshelf and take a book from it. I see red spiky hair through some of the gaps. I follow the red hair until the end of the shelf and decide to just check out the book. I leave the library to see a few minuets later a red head come out. I start to run over when a random girl comes around the corner and he pins her to the wall. ( I'm sowwy Kiri, forgive mwe )He grabbed her color and started kissing her. I stood there. Completely paralyzed in shock. I stared for about three minuets before I just dropped suddenly onto the floor. My heart had been ripped into multiple tiny pieces. Broken, I stood up and walked back to my dorm locked it and threw myself onto my bed (Wow Izuku you really have a thing for throwing your self onto things)

I cried into my bedding for awhile until I stood up and went to my bathroom. If he's gonna cheat then I'll change. I grabbed so black hair dye and started to dye my hair, I got back into my UA uniform and headed to my next class...

(A/N)
I'M SO SOWWY FOR MAKING KIRI LIKE THIS BUT I NEED TO FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY AGAIN PLEASESSSS ACCEPT MY APPOLOGYYYY ;-; For the sake of the story