✿ 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ✿

✿ Angsty fluff 

"You did what?" my words were shaky. Paul McCartney, my fucking fiance, cheated on me with some photographer while he was in LA. "you're taking this way out of proportion y/n" Paul stated, rolling his eyes at the thought of me being hurt by this. "You Fucking slept with her!!" I screamed. "Tell me, McCartney, what the fuck does she have that I don't, huh? What she better in bed? makes you laugh more than I do? Puts up with your fucking bullshit??" I screamed as tears fell down my cheeks. 

"Oh don't push me as the victim, y/n. You and I both know you've been getting cheeky with George recently." He spat back. "We're just friends, Geo-" "Oh don't sugar coat this! Do you think I don't notice the way you two have been looking at each other recently?!? How he is the first person you tell things about? How you smile around him?? It's been years since you've looked at me the way you look at him." He growled. As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. But Paul hasn't been the same since Sgt. Pepper.

"what do we do..." I sniffled as he sat down on the couch, his head in his hands. "I-I think, I'm in love with her y/n" Paul cried. Words didn't even faze me, I was blank and emotionless. "Then you'll be needing this," I said as I walked over to the coffee table in front of him and placed the engagement ring down. I patted Martha on the head and headed for the door. 

'''''''

Tears were streaming down my cheek as I walked up to his door, the noise of the doorbell startling me, It was quite late and I was worried I was going to wake him. His tall figure opened the door making me feel better just in his presence. "Y/n? What are you doing here-" His words were cut off by lips crashing into his, his hands slid around my waist and in my hair deepening the kiss. 

we broke apart and he looked at me with confused awe. Tears fell down my cheeks making him concerned. "Y/n my love, Come inside and I'll make you a cuppa and we'll talk?" he offered as he wiped away my tears with his thumb. Grabbing my hand he took me into his bungalow and sat me down at the kitchen table while he got the water boiling.

 "Alright my dear, I'm here for you. what's on your mind?" He inquired sweetly, taking my hand in his and gently tracing circles on the back of my hand with his calloused thumb. "Paul and-d I are, are through. h-he's in love with, with this Linda girl... while in LA on his way h-home in New York he stopped by a-and spent three days with her." I cried, the wound was still fresh but was starting to heal as I told George everything. "I gave him the ring back... I gave it back." I mumbled, looking in George's eyes. I can finally be with him propper. 

The kettle screeched, pulling me out if the trance I found myself when I was around him. "I don't know what to say..." George said getting up to pour the water into some mugs. "Chamomile tea love?" He asked sweetly, I nodded yes in response. "So you left him?" He questioned to confirm. "yeah... fuck I can't go back to our house..." I mumbled. "Stay here." He begged, setting my cup down. "I can't do that to you George-" "Please y/n, stay the night! you can wear one of my undershirts to sleep in. I don't want you going back to him." He begged, even more, making me agree over his silliness. "Alright, Geo."

'''''''''

"Heres a shirt for you, and you know where the bathrooms are." he blushed, as he handed me the white cotton tee. I accepted it gratefully and started heading to the bathroom to change when I heard George's sweet voice start to speak. "Erm... y/n, do you want t-to spend the night in me room? Nothing sexual I hope you don't think that! I just-" "yes Geo, I'd love to."

'''''''

He held me close, His arms wrapping around my figure. I face toward him and looked into his chocolate eyes and smiled. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine sweetly. "George... I haven't felt like this for years. You make me so Incredibly happy, you always have." I sighed as I snuggled into his chest. "I promise you y/n, Im going to give you my everything." 

~~~~~~~~

a/n

We love snuggly George.