⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 (𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)⁺˳✧༚

˳✧༚ smut˳✧༚ ⁺ 

Our lips collided and moved in perfect time, his hands moved to my sides and pulled my hips closer to his. We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" "Dhani you have no clue how long I've wanted you to kiss me." I moaned before kissing his sweet lips once again.  I started kissing down his neck, making him throw his head back in pleasure. 

"Oh, y/n..." He moaned so dirty as I started giving his collar bone purple marks as I started grinding up on his length with my hips, it growing rapidly underneath my heat. "Fu- y/n w-wait." He stuttered between moans. "I'm sorry did, did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to and I'm so sorry if I did-" 

"No, No, No!! you were... fuck, when did you learn that? I- I just... I've never been with a girl before.. and I know you've had experience with those pass assholes but I haven't even had a girlfriend and I want to do this right, I want to make you feel good... I want to make you cum." he blushed. being so incredibly turned on by Dhani, and the fact that I was already comfortable around him, my mind started to turn with an offer. " You Know I can always show you what to do..."

"Wha-what?" he stuttered as our eyes met, our cheeks both oh so cherry red. "I mean, please don't feel pressured. I just... I've liked you for years and-" He stopped my rambling with his lips on my collarbone just like I did just before. He was fast at learning... He wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up off the couch as I wrapped my legs around his hips, our bodies touching so close together. 

We ran quickly to his room not even shutting the door knowing his parents would be gone for a few more hours. He landed back on the bed, me on top with my legs still wrapped around his waist. "are you sure you want to do this, you don't have to." I said as I looked into his eyes to make sure there was no indication of him wanting to stop... but all I saw was his dark brown eyes filled to the brim with lust. "I want you... I just don't know how," he mumbled. I smirked and go off of his thin perfect frame and started to slide the sweatshirt he gave me off, letting my bare breasts bounce free. "God you're... wow" He gushed as he saw my naked upper half. I smiled and turned around as I slid the bottoms he gave me off, showing my bare arse. "Shit..."

I turned around to and ordered him to strip as he looked my body over. He took his clothes off in a hurry, just before he was about to take his boxers off I stopped him. "Leave those on baby," I growled. "I've got to teach you how to make a girl cum," I said before biting my lip and laying down on the bed. His eyes wouldn't leave my breasts making me giggle. "You can touch them if you want, lick them, suck, nibble, they're all yours," I smirked. He slowly climbed on the bed right above me, right above my tits. 

His lips placed delicate kisses on them, testing how it felt, making me sigh in pleasure. Next thing I knew his mouth connected with my left nipple and began to nibble and suck on the sensitive pink skin. "Dhani..." His free hand met my right tit and massaged it perfectly. There's no way he's a virgin. 

"Please..." I moaned, placing my hand on his, trailing it down to my heat where I needed it most. He backed off a bit to look at my dripping folds, making his breath hot and fast. "This is the clit... It's the most sensitive part down there and its only reason is to give pleasure. If you gently rub it or, if your comfortable you can use your tongue, to rub it in circles it- Fuck oh!!" I explained before my moans cut me off as Dhani's quick tongue worked circles on my clit. "fuck I- Dhani!" I exclaimed as he moaned against my throbbing clit. 

His eyes looked up to mine making me moan even louder with our eye contact. "I- I need you... fuck- you see the opening d-down below, y-you can put a finger or two in there and curl your finger- Mhm oh- I - Dhan!" I explained before being cut off by the ecstasy that Dhani was giving me... fuck he hasn't even put his cock in my throbbing cunt. He slipped a second finger in making me cry out his name.

"f-faster!" I moaned as I felt the familiar feeling of being dangerously close. "Fuck, I'm- I'm going to- oh!" I whined as I clawed my nails on his back as our lips collided. "Oh y/n... imagine this cunt I'm fingering all around my cock..." he moaned, making me cum all over his two digits. We kissed roughly and passionately, letting me roll him over so I was on top... it was his turn to experience. 

I slid down to the hem of his boxers, looking at the huge tent his cock was making. Fuck hes got to be at least 8in... I thought before I moved the hem past his cock, letting his length spring free. Fuck I was wrong it has to be 10... I licked his long, thick length making his hips buck, getting him ready for my sopping wet heat. I took him in my mouth, as much as I could, making him moan profanities that sounded like such sweet melodies to my ears. 

He grabbed a fist full of my hair, pushing my head down on his cock, bobbing my head faster, making me deep throat his thick cock. "Fuck- y/n, I-" I pulled my mouth off of him and grabbed onto his dick, rubbing the tip on my clit. We both moaned as I took his bare tip and slid it against my slit. "ready Dhani?" I moaned as his cock twitched at my words. "Fuck just- please! Yes!" 

I slid down on his length letting him experience every ridge before I started riding him. I moved my hips in a circle, making it easy on him... until I started bouncing up and down on his length. "Fuck yo-you ride m-my cock s-so good-d!! Oh, y-you're s-so tight-t!" he cried.  I started moving faster making him pound into me, hitting my g-spot. "Oh!! Fuck Dhani!!" He flipped me over, us still connected with my legs wrapped around his waist. I pulled my legs over my arms, letting him get a new access. He thrusted into me, making my pussy tighten around his throbbing cock. 

"DHANI OH-I FUCK!!!" I screamed as I came all over his huge dick. "Y/N I-" He screamed as well before shooting his hot liquid into my cunt, filling me up with his seed. He collapsed on top of my body, laying there as I played with his hair. A few minutes later he pulled out, making both of our hips buck from the sensitivity. 

"fuck, y/n... that was... I love you." 

"I love you too Dhani."

~~~~~~~~

a/n

I'm sorry this took so long to upload, so here's an extra-long smut

also, she's on birth control so don't worry.