✿𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏 (𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)✿

fluff but not 100% innocent

"Dhani!! I'll Get you back for that!!" I screamed as I got up, sopping wet from Dhani's 'funny' little prank. "You looked like you were getting hot, so I thought you'd like to cool down." He snickered, holding the now-empty bucket in front of him. "Dhan you know I don't have any other clothes to change into!!" I whined. with a devilish look on my face, he started to look concerned as I slowly inched up to him.

"What are you doing y/n?" he inquired as he held his hands out to get some distance. "I want to thank you for cooling me down!" I laughed before running closer to him to wrap my wet body close to him for payback. "Oh no, you don't!" He giggled before squirming away from my reach and running further away from me. 

"I'll Get you Dhani!!" I yelled as he looked behind to see how much I caught up to him. I was on the track team... he had no chance. I was only a foot away from him when I pounced on him, causing us to spiral to the ground... him on top of me. I squeezed him tight, making sure the water ould soak into his clothes as well.

His cheeked turned a soft pink as his eyes fell to my dripping clothes that covered my body as he was over me. I looked down to see my blue bra showing through my light grey tee shirt. "You like what you see dork?" I teased.

I knew he wouldn't like me in that way, we've been next-door neighbors after I moved here from America and best friends for 5 years. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't hate any attention from that boy, he was extremely attractive and sweet and intelligent and- my best friend who probably thinks of me as his little sister. He got up and lent me a hand. "uh... Let's get inside and I'll give you some clothes to change into." He offered, looking to the side rubbing his neck. 

we walked our way through the gardens in Friar park in silence. Maybe it was something I did? was it me dragging him down? no, he was the one who poured he bucket all over you. why is he acting so weird? We walked into the entryway and passed Olivia and George getting ready to leave for their dinner reservation. "Olivia You look gorgeous! George is a lucky man!" I smiled.

"Thank you- Oh, my y/n! What happened!" She exclaimed as she saw my clothes all wet. "Dahni thought I needed to 'cool down' " I smiled sarcastically. "He's such a good friend." I said as I gave him a tight squeeze, making some of the water transfer to his clothes like before. "y/n!!" He giggled. "Dhani give her clothes to change into before she freezes to the bone! we'll be back around 11." George stated. we said our goodbyes and I slid out from under him and ran up to his room to get the change of clothes I was promised, the water was starting to send chills down my spine and making goosebumps spread on my tan skin. 

I started to shiver as the AC's cool air surrounded me. "y/n are you shivering?" Dhani asked sweetly. "N-no I'm f-fine." I stuttered as my teeth chattered. He wrapped his arm around me and held me close as we walked up the stairs. I know he was doing it to warm me up, I couldn't help but blush at his actions. His head turned to me and looked at me with concern. 

"y/n, you're cheeks are all red! are you feeling okay?" he said before placing his hand on my forehead, causing me to blush more at his sudden closeness. "I'm f-fine." I stuttered. I could feel his warm breath on my chilled skin. "Here, you should have a hot shower to get you out of this chill and I'll bring you some comfy clothes... if you want you can spend the night." He smiled sweetly. "Dhani I'd love t-to."  

I walked into the bathroom and started the hot water running as Dhan went to get me some clothes. Not wanting to waste a bunch of water and the fact that Dhani was taking forever to get me something to wear I started to strip. As soon as I slid the curtain a soft knock on the door alarmed me that Dhani was outside. "Uh, Just a sec! Let me get in the shower so you can come in!" I yelled over the rushing water.

"Come in!" "Hey y/n, I have a towel and clothes for you... you wanna watch Python when you get out?" He kindly said, making me smile that he remembered how much I love Monty Python. "Yeah sounds Great I'll be out in a sec!" and with that, the door shut.

'''''

"Dhani?" I called out as I wandered the halls in his sweatshirt and sweatpants. The smell of Malai Kofta made my tummy grumble and told me exactly where he was. "Hey, beautiful!" Beautiful?? "Uh-Hi Dhani... did you make this." I inquired. "Oh god no dad made it last night, but I know how much you love Indian food so I thought you'd like this." He smiled as he handed me a bowl and headed to the living room where the tv was and turned on 'Life of Brian'.

After giggles and full bellies we sat back under the blankets on the couch, shocked when Dhani pulled me close to him... into his chest. He's I know he's been extra freindly with me for the past week, I always shoved it off as him being ... but is he meaning- no y/n he's Dhani, you're best friends.

 "You alright y/n?" his soft voice asked, snapping out of my thought. I looked into his deep brown eyes, his face inches away from mine. "Dhani..."

~~~~~~~~~

a/n

Part Two will be up soon!!

hope you like it ;)