⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝑴𝒆⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺

˳✧༚ ⁺smut˳✧༚

I looked at his perfect features as he warmed up for the concert in the Beatles dressing room. His thin quick fingers dancing around the wooden fretboard as he bit his lip in concentration. he knows exactly what he's doing. My cheeks turned bright red as I thought about his fast-moving digits in my dripping cunt, making me scream as he enters another- "y/n!" 

"Huh?" I questioned completely clueless about the things going on around me. "I've been calling you're name for the last minute... you alright love?" George chuckled, his facial expression changing to the same lustful look when he saw my eyes, he knew exactly what and who I needed. He looked around at the other Beatles and Beatles girls who were paying no attention making it the perfect opportunity to slip out unnoticed. 

He grabbed my hand and lead me through the halls making my core tighten and drip with anticipation. As soon as he found an open unused room that he could lock he threw me in, demanding me to get on the counter as he closed the door.  "Fuck... your eyes watching me play... you wanted me to finger you right then and there didn't you, ya naughty girl." He growled in my ear making me moan. 

"Georgie, Please!" I begged as his soft lips connected to the skin of my neck, making me through my head back, giving him better access. His thin fingers slid down my curves, finding my knickers under my shift dress. He started to play with the lacey hem as he rubbed my clit with his thumb through the thin lace fabric. He slowly slid them down letting my wet heat-free. 

"Please G-George! Play m-me like your guitar-r!" I whined as he traced a finger around my entrance. He slid a finger in making me buck at the smallest curve of his finger. without warning, he moved inside me quickly making me want more. "George!!" I moaned as he slid a second in then a third. His fingers moved so fast but delicate, I wasn't going to last for another minute.  

My cunt tightened around his digits as he played me like his guitar, producing and making sweet moans that filled his ears and hardened his manhood even more. "y/n, I need you... I need to be inside you as I fuck you till you can't walk." He grinned and moaned making me feel as if I could cum just from his dominating words. 

I hopped off the counter and slowly kneeled down, unbuckling his belt as he leaned against the wall. I unzipped his trousers and slid them down slowly, letting my eyes fall on the tent his dick was creating. I kissed his hip bones than his cock through the cotton fabric making his eyes squeeze shut in pleasure. I slid his briefs down making his huge cock spring free, his tip touching his stomach.

I took my hand and wrapped it around his shaft and started to move it up and down making him move his hips in rhythm. I took him in my mouth, trying not to choke on his big size hitting the back of my throat. "Fuck... y/n, that-t feels..." He moaned as I sucked him off.

I pulled away as soon as I felt his cock twitch, "Jump." He growled in my ear. I did what he demanded, wrapping my legs around his hips and took his tip and lined him up. He, gave no warning, no signal, just his big cock slamming into my tight cunt. my fingers clawed against his back as he thrust into me with no time to adjust.  His tip hit my g spot over and over making me bite my lip to stop me from screaming out his name. 

"Fuck... y/n I'm-" His thrusts became sloppy but no less deep making me cum all around him. His hot seed shot into me making me moan as it covered my walls. His head fell onto my shoulder as I unwrapped my legs around him. We stoop there kissing each other sweetly. 

"GEORGE WERE ON IN 3 MUINETS! SO Y/N GET HIM OUT HERE!" John screamed down the hall, making me blush. "So much for being discrete," George grumbled as he quickly got dressed, making me giggle. "It was amazing love, Now go remind the crowd whos the best Beatle," I said cheekily as I pinched his ass making him look at me with a smirk. "See you on stage." He smiled before kissing my cheek sweetly. 

I made my self look presentable... making sure I wasn't walking around looking like I just had sex in an empty dressing room, before walking over to the side of the stage where Brian and the other girls were. "Ladies and Gentlemen, THE BEATLES!!" the announcer shouted making the girls go wild. the begining riff to I want to hold your hand played barley over the screams. George dancing his cute little dance as he played, his eyes fell on mine making me smile. 

George Harrison, I love you. 

~~~~~

a/n 

oof that wasn't the best

I'm sorry about the late updates! I got a new puppy and he is really taking up on my writing time.