⁺˳✧༚ I want you ⁺˳✧༚

˳✧༚ ⁎⁺smut˳✧༚ ⁎⁺

this is my first story with a name in it so I'm sorry if you don't like it but I will try to do a mix of both if people do. If you'd like your name in a one-shot or image don't be afraid to ask!! I love writing for people so if you have an idea for a imagine and want your name in it or just want a story with your name don't be shy ;)

I've known George since grade school so sharing a bed at any point in time was no problem, it was the fact that over the years he started maturing and getting his defining features that could make any girl swoon at the sight of him and the biggest problem was he was my brothers mate.

"Oi Alice, would you shut that light off?" George teased as he shuffled into his side of the twin bed we were going to share. "It's only 8pm the rest of the boys are running around Hamburg, why aren't you?" I teased, closing my book "what about that whole rock n roll lifestyle?" I added sticking out my tongue making him smirk. He laughed at my remark then looked into my green eyes.

"George- you know you're missing out on all the girls that they are picking up." I stated turning over so my back was to his face hiding his chocolate brown eyes from my sight. "What go home with a girl in my bed?" He smirked making me giggle. "I'm a girl... and I'm in your bed." I reminded of our sleeping arrangements; Paul on the top left bunk, John on the right top, Pete on the bottom left, and George bottom right the one I shared with him because my brother didn't want to and with the amount of girls he brought back in a week there was no room.

Without a warning his hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his chest, his hot breath hitting on the back of my neck making my breath hitch. "Lucky me to have such a pretty bird in me bed tonight then." He whispered in my ear making me scoff. I turned to face him, a smirk on his face and one beginning to creep on mine. "I'm in a oversized shirt George I couldn't look any less attractive."

"If this is you being your lest, I fear that every woman must envy you when you are at you're best. You truly are beautiful Alice. I have always thought ye were pretty when we were kids." He said practically undressing me with his eyes making my heart flutter as he looked me over. His hand made its way to my cheek moving a strand of hair out of my face. "Absolutely beautiful." Our faces were inches apart only for me to give in and close the gap between us. Our lips matched like puzzle pieces. His hand on my waist killing me softly as he got on top of me making me moan when I felt his hard cock on my thigh.

"George..." I moaned again as he made quick work with my bra after slipping off the oversized tee shirt I borrowed from him. "What if my brother comes in- he'll kill you." I squeaked pushing him off of me.
If John walked in to see his mate fucking his sister... world war 3 would happen. "Lennon will be out till 2am love we've got time... I mean if you'll have me." He said sweetly, even when he's about to fuck me he's still a gentleman.

"I want you." I smirked before kissing him again "I want you so bad it's driving me mad Alice." He said between our passionate kisses. "George..." I moaned as he kissed a trail down to my Brest where his sweet lips roamed over the soft pink skin. "George please..." I begged as I tightened my fingers through his freshly cut mop top, a style I loved meaning there was no more gel and his soft hair fell over his face, and moved my hips making him moan, driving me mad.

His lips trailed down to my heat where he paused. "George? You okay? You're acting like you've never seen a girl before." I giggled lightly, only stoping when I saw the crimson creeping up on George's cheeks. "I- I haven't..." he said just above a whisper. "Do you want me to show you what to do?" I said sweetly to him. He didn't say a word he just nodded his gaze never leaving my wet folds. "You see this right here is a clit... it's only purpose is to give a female pleasure." I informed. " you can touch it, rub it in circles is the best tho or if you feel comfortable enough you can put your tongue on it and- fuck George!" I moaned as his finger began to run perfect circles on my clit. "N-now you-u can slip a f-finger or t-two into my s-slit- Fuck yes George!" I moaned as I began to roll my hips as he thrusted two fingers into my dripping pussy.

"G-george... l-lay down-n" I muttered between moans, whining at the loss of contact when his fingers sopped fucking me. He did as he was told, his boxers tenting making me crazy over his length... fuck I don't even know if he can fit all inside me... I got on top straddling him, moving my hips back and forth to hear his sultry moans leave his lips. I began to slide his boxers down letting his cock spring free, so hard it was touching his stomach once it was free. I took him in my hand and lined his sensitive tip on my clit, the moans that came from his mouth... I kissed him quickly before running of to my brothers bunk side to grab a condom and ripped it open reviling the rubber, the one I slid over George's throbbing cock before lining it up with my entrance. "Are you sure you want this baby?" I asked looking in his eyes for any sign of doubt. "Please Alice, fuck me please." He begged making me slide down on his big cock. "Fuck Alice!" He shouted as I slid up and down on his length. Just then he wrapped his arms around me and rolled on top making me moan as he pinned my arms to the mattress. His cock slammed into my pussy making me scream his name. "That's right baby scream my name as I fuck you hard and rough." He growled in my ear making me go crazy, loving this dominant side one he got comfortable with it. My walls tightened around his cock as he came undone at the same time as me.

His thin frame collapsed beside me under the sheets and smiled. "Fuck that was... can we go again?" He smiled as I snuggled into his chest. "Jesus George if you fuck me like that again I won't be able to walk for a week!"