Chapter 1: Everything About You

You know I've always got your back, girl, so let me be the one

you come running to, running to, r-r-running

I see it's just a matter of fact, girl, you just call my name

I'll be coming through, coming through, I'll keep coming

~~~

Dawn

It was about 11:30am, and I was getting pretty tired. I worked at a local bakery, so I was always getting up super early. It was about this time every day that my chocolate eyes started to sag, and my messy bun perched on top of my head grew messier by the minute with countless strands escaping the hairdo. But nonetheless, I drank some coffee, pulling myself together for the lunch rush.

As I was working by the counter, one of my regulars walked in. He was always super sweet to me, so I greeted him.

"Hey Louis!" I said to the dashing brunette.

"Hi, I'm sorry Miss, do I know you? Do you know where Dawn is? I like her to take my order."

Oh Louis was being so silly! I was Dawn, he was just pretending to not know me.

"Hmmm, she's not in actually." I replied. "I guess you're stuck with me."

"Well nevermind I'm leaving!" Louis walked towards the door laughing, before walking back to me.

"Oh, silly Louis! Let me get your chocolate cake!" I said as I turned to grab a slice of cake for him. He always ate chocolate cake for lunch, which I found strange, but hey it clearly suited him! He was very attractive despite his bad eating habits, something I would not be if I didn't make an effort to eat healthy.

"Thanks Dawn!" he smiled and said to me, "Actually, can you add another slice of cake?"

Wow. I guess he was hungry today. "Sure thing Lou! I said before grabbing more cake.

"Wait! Get whatever kind you want, the second slice is for you!"

He was buying me cake. That was so sweet, but unfortunately I didn't need to be eating all that sugar.

"Oh Louis, that's very kind of you, but you don't need to buy me cake, you come here everyday and give me plenty of business. Also, I should stay away from the sweets..."

"No, I insist! You can definitely afford to eat a slice of cake."

"Fine, I'll choose carrot then," I smiled to him.

"Ahh, good choice. I like girls who eat carrots, even if it is in the form of cake."

And so, I gave him his cake and sat mine aside so I could eat it at the end of my shift.

A.N. Okay the sequel to drag me down is finally here!! This one's gonna be mainly about Louis because I love him so much!!!!!! <3