Chapter 10: Save You Tonight

All that you want's under your nose, yeah

You should open your eyes but they stay closed, closed

I, I wanna save you

Wanna save your heart tonight

~~~

Georgia Rose

It was very awkward. Harry, Liam, Niall and I were in my hospital room with the babies. Liam and harry clearly were mad at each other, but I wasn't sure why. And frankly, I could'nt deal with them right now, because I had just given birth. Finally Niall made a suggestion to make it less awkward.

"Hey, I'm gonna go ask Louis if he wants to see the babies, even though he doesn't remember any of us!"

------

Louis walked in with a girl, who later introduced herself as Dawn. But it was weird.

Louis was wearing polka-dots and seemed on edge. Finally, the frustration got too much.

"I DONT KNOW WHO ANY OF YOU ARE? I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS, I DONT ABOUT THESE BABIES, IM LEAVING!" he said getting ready to storm out. But then something really weird happened.

Dawn

I know that Louis was gone, but I needed to know what it felt like to kiss him, just once. I walked towards him and pressed my lips against him, a goodbye kiss, if you will, although I knew he was already gone.

Louis

All of the sudden lips crashed into mine. And it all came flooding back to me.

I was kissing Dawn! Oh my god the girl from the bakery I had a huge crush on! This was great! It felt like heaven!

I grabbed Dawn's hips and pushed her up against a wall. We continued kissing, and then I noticed other people were there, but they quickly left, clearly uncomfortable I was sucking Dawn's face in front of them.

Finally, we pulled away to catch our breaths.

"I love you," I told her, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"I love you too." she told me, and then I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"Don't cry, Dawn, I'm here." I told her.

"I just missed you, I-I'm so glad you're back," she smiled.

Suddenly I looked down and saw I waswearing polka dots.

"OH MY GOD!"I screamed.

"What's wrong?" Dawn asked scared.

"I'm wearing polka dots!" I screamed. "We must fix this?!"

"Here, I'll go find a striped shirt," she said, about to leave.

"Wait," I said, before taking off the polka dot shirt. She immediatlely started staring at my abs. "Is it okay if I just go like this?"

She smiled.

A.N. SO EXCITED THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER AHHHH!!!! :-)