Chapter 7: I Should Have Kissed You

'Cause you were right here

And I should've taken the chance

But I got so scared

And I lost the moment again

It's all that I can think about

Oh, you're all that I can think about

~~~

Dawn

"Louis?" I said nervously.

"Hi, uh do I know you?" I heard him speak as his hazel blue eyes looked into mine. I was truly heartbroken, but why?

"I-I brought you some cake- I'm Dawn, you get lunch at the bakery I work at like every day," I laughed nervously.

"Umm, why would you bring me cake?" Louis asked rather sternly.

"Well, it's what you usually get..." I was so confused and didn't know how to react.

"That can't be true! That's so stupid! Why would someone eat cake for lunch!" He asked, anger dripping out of his eyes.

"Well, umm it is... or was... you are kind of a silly guy..." I replied sheepishly, getting nervous around being around him being so angry.

"Ugh, you just need to get out of here... I'm tired of all these people sauntering in here saying that they know me, and then getting me to do all this silly things. I mean first someone brought me a striped shirt instead of a polka dot one, and then-"

But before he could finish I started bawling. Louis loved stripes, and hated polka-dots. What if I had truly lost him... but I never really had him.

"Oh, quit your crying Dusk! Get the bloody hell out of my room!" he barked at me.

"My name is Dawn!" I cried back.

"I don't care!" he snapped at me as I exited the room and cried alone in the hallway.