~The Secret of Beltane~

~I do not own any of the characters. All of the characters belong to FreeForm.~

Tally Craven stood in front of the full length mirror that was hanging in her units room, 
she had been admiring the beautiful shimmering mark on her neck for the past ten minutes now completely mesmerized by the beautiful blue and purple hues it made whenever it caught the light.

She smiled to herself remembering that magical night she had with Garrett Buttonwood, flashes of him, his hands wondering her body and kissing her neck telling her how special she was to him.  How beautiful she felt in that moment and how freeing it was to spend that time with her love.

Her love, Did she really love Garrett?

She had only just met him two weeks ago right before Beltane.  But they had spent every single moment together and they talked to each other regularly despite the distance between them.

Garrett would send her letters telling her about what he was doing on the male base, and apparently WitchFather and General Aulder had planned for the men to come back for Lithia.

Tally blushed thinking about what she would do when she saw him next.

"Tal, will you hurry up and finish getting ready. We have to go in ten minutes!" Abigail snapped at the girl bringing her out of her out of her train of thought.

"Yah sorry, I just.. sorry." She stuttered grabbing her uniform and putting on the tight pants she had to wear every day.

"Let her have her fun, she just got de flowered. If she can't make out with him every five minutes the least you can let her do is stare at her witches mark."   Quipped Raelle from her bunker.

Abigail rolled her eyes at her roommate but took her attention back on to Tally when she noticed the girl having some trouble with her uniform.

"What's wrong, is the zipper stuck or something?" She asked the redhead.

"No, I think I need to diet." She said,

"What do you mean?" Asked Raelle looking concerned,

"I'm getting fat, I can't zip up my pants. I'm all bloated, see." Tally flipped up her shirt exposing her slightly swollen stomach to her roommates.

"Oh my Goddess!" Abigail said as she dropped her hair brush on the floor with a clank, Raelle's eyes widened like saucers.

The two girls rushed over to her side instantly. Tally was scared now seeing the reaction of her roommates.

"What is it, what's wrong with me?" She asked in a panic.

"Tally, did you and Garrett use anything when you were...together on Beltane?" Asked Raelle.

Tally shook her head "N..no, we were just caught up in the moment and it just started happening."

Abigail looked at Tally and gave her a warm smile "Tally..I think your pregnant."

The words crashed into the poor girl like a pile of bricks.

"W..what? I can't be..no, no I can't have a baby. I mean if I am..pregnant then why am I showing so much so soon?" Her voice cracking the feeling of tears starting to prick in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Didn't your mom teach you anything about sex ed before you left?" Asks Raelle, and not to her surprise the ginger haired girl shook her head no.

"Witches when their pregnant are only carry for a month and a half, because of the decrease in our population we have speedy pregnancies to bring up the numbers. But there hasn't been a witch baby born on record for five years." Abigail explained.

"We need to tell General Aulder." She said,

Tally's eyes went wide "What..no! No you can't tell her!" She begged

"Tally she has to know. You can't fight like this you'd hurt the baby, you can't train, Hell you can't even use your powers or you'd be risking having your magic not be fully transferred to the baby." Said Raelle.

"No if she knows she'll send me back to my mother and Gods know what she'd do if she found out her only daughter got pregnant after she had sex for the first time?" She cried.

The girls had forgotten about her mother. May Craven was an overly protective mother who hadn't even let Tally be around men for most of her life, she hadn't even want Tally to serve in the military let alone come back pregnant.

"Tally,  you should look at this as a great honor.
I mean your the first witch in five years who's going to have a pure blood witch! I mean you should be over joyed about this." Abigail said giving her friend a hug.

"What about Garrett?  What will he think about the baby?" Tally whispered tears rolling down her beautiful face thinking about the how the boy that she was head over heals for would think about having a family with a girl he just met.

Abigail squeezed her a bit tighter after hearing that.

Even though Garrett was her best friend who she had known since they were still in their cribs she still didn't know how he would react.

"We'll just take it one day at a time ,okay? Your most likely not due until after Lithia."  Raelle kissed her on the cheek and tossed Tally her extra pair of pants.

"These should tie you over for the next few days until we figure out what to do." Tally smiled at her silently thanking her.

"We'll figure it out together okay.  We're sisters in this." Abigail said handing her a Kleenex . 

Tally wiped her eyes and smiled at the two girls. Both complete opposites but they did have one thing in common, they both loved her. And right now that was all she needed.

She looked at the small bump underneath her shirt in the mirror. It was barely noticeable but it definitely was there, but when she was just about to head out the door that when she felt it.

Her baby kicking for the first time, her hand went to her stomach and she felt what felt like little flutters on the palm of her hand. It was as if it was her baby's way of saying "I'm here.".

"It's okay little one, everything will be fine. Mama will protect you."

Tally now had an even better reason to fight the Spree, she wanted to make the world safe again for when her child entered the world.

A/N yah I know this isn't my best work. But I've had this story playing in my head for awhile so I just wanted to write it all down. Plus I'm a huge fan of Garrett and Tally's relationship so I think it would be interesting to throw in a forbidden child into their Romeo and Juliet Star crossed lovers romance that they have going on. So yah let's just see how this plays out.