~Phoenix Reborn~

The unit ran as fast as their legs could carry them back to the infirmary, Raelle Collar was the most anxious out of the three witches.

Was Tally okay? What did Leanbow and Sarah Alder have to tell us that was so important?

Are Logan and I still to be deployed?

But all of her worries soon melted away when they entered Tally's hospital room and what was there absolutely shocked them.

There stood Leanbow and Sarah Alder with Gerit Buttonwood around the hospital bed where Tally Craven sat perfectly fine holding her newborn baby boy.

Gerit nodded for her to look at the girls and as soon as she saw them she smiled her signature dimpled smile at her sisters.

"Hey guys." She said, her voice still raspy and airy from it being sore and swollen from screaming the night before and the tub that had been down her throat the last time they saw her.

"Tally..your...but..how?!" Abigail stuttered trying to wrap her head around the fact that her sister who was just barely clinging to life only just an hour ago. How was this possible?

"Are you a ghost?" Asked Logan blandly but still had a note of curiosity in her voice.

Tally laughed her musical laugh and then shook her head "No, I'm not. It was my father and General Alder that saved me. Jasper helped to." She said looking down at her son,

"Okay...but like how are you perfectly fine, you might as well have been dead an hour ago." Logan said frustrated still not getting how two adults and a baby could bring a half dead woman back to life.

That was when Leanbow cleared his throat "Well, Sarah has done this before with me after Nathalia's birth that left me weak and powerless to the point where I couldn't even open my eyes for a second. The key was within Nathalia herself, she bound our powers together giving them something to almost jumpstart my heart again."

"We decided to bind her to Jasper's abilities, which appear to be just as strong as Tally's. That woke her up, afterwards we had some healers come in to help with the rest." Finished General Alder smiling at baby Jasper sleeping soundly in his mother's arms.

That baby is going to be extraordinary she thought.

Raelle ran up to her sister and gave her a hug
"I don't care how you got here, I just thank Goddess that your okay and safe!" She said sobbing into her sister's embrace.

"I missed you to Rae, hey.. you wanna hold your nephew?" She asked her.

Raelle looked at her dumbfounded as she wiped the tears from her eyes "Can I? Are you sure, aren't you supposed to do some type of skin to skin bonding or something with him?"

Tally and Gerit laughed at her nervousness "We already did that as soon as he was born, remember?" Gerit said.

Raelle remembered the doctor placing baby Jasper on Tally's chest after he came out and when Gerit held him for the first time.

After a minute or two of contemplating she finally nodded her head,

Tally placed the tiny baby into her waiting arms as she cradled him close to her chest, she looked down at the baby and started to tear up again.