~The Girl I love and the girl I thought I loved~

Raelle Collar woke up to the warm morning rays of sunlight shining on her face coming from the window waking her from her peaceful sleep. She rolled over on her side and smiled as she looked at the sleeping girl next to her, Logan was sleeping peacefully next to Raelle and for once actually looked like she was relaxed and not constantly worried about something.

Raelle had started to notice that Logan really did over work herself and didn't know how to have fun because of how isolated she had become due to General Alder's rule about keeping her and Raelle separated. So Raelle decided to take her off base last night and take her dancing.

She had never seen Logan so happy before in the six months she had known her, she loved being with Logan and the more time they spent together the more and more in love she grew .

It was last night that Raelle realized that she was truly in love with Logan and had finally told her "I love you." For the first time since they had been dating.

"I really am truly in love with you Logan Devereaux." She whispered to the sleeping girl as she brushed her soft curls not daring waking her up as Logan hardly ever slept (mostly because the girl felt it unnecessary to spend all that time sleeping when she could be doing other things like working or cleaning). So Raelle decided on placing a gentle kiss on Logan's soft cheek and slipped out of the bed and grabbed her jacket to head to early morning training, but before she shut the door she decided to catch one last look at her girlfriend who was curled up in a ball sound asleep and she smiled to herself, this was the first time since before Scylla was arrested that she had truly felt happiness and joy in her life.

"Sweet dreams my love." She whispered and gently closed the door behind her, but what she didn't see was Logan smiling to herself when she heard those words

"I love you to Collarbone."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After training Abigail and Raelle we're discussing about how Logan and Tally were going to grab Alder's files after she left her office for lunch and figure out what she knew about Tally that was so top secret.

But the two were stopped by Sargent Quartermaine "Collar, a word please." She called out to Raelle, the two girls looked at each other like a kid with their hand caught in the cookie jar.

Had Anacostia found out about what they were planning, if she did the girls would be fucked six ways to Sunday and beyond if that was the case.

Abigail looked at Raelle "I'm going to go see how Tally is doing, Goddess knows Logan's probably eaten her out of any sugary substances she has in her home and is about as interesting as watching paint dry. I'll catch you later.." she packed up her scourge and left Raelle alone with Anacostia.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked the beautiful but terrifying woman.

"In a way yes and no.." she said very vaguely " I've spoken with General Alder about what is to happen to Scylla, she's going to a prison in the Caribbean for life." She said carefully watching Raelle's reaction.

Apart of Raelle felt pain that this was going to happen to someone she had used to care about, someone who she would say she had loved once. Another part of her wanted to burn the girl at the stake herself and watch her suffer like Raelle had suffered, so that's why all Raelle could say was

"Good, she deserves it." She said bitterly packing up her stuff.

Anacostia knew she was still upset about what had happened at the wedding and knew it would be harder for her to fulfill Scylla's last request "Scylla has asked to see you one last time before she's shipped off tomorrow morning."