~I love you, will you marry me~

Tally Craven sat down admiring the beautiful wedding she was seeing before her, once Abigail's mother got the news about Logan and Raelle's proposal she immediately went to planning the wedding and they all were surprised that she managed to pull it all together so nicely in such a short amount of time.

Tally smiled at Raelle as she stood looking nervous as all hell, she looked really beautiful in her all white suit and curled platinum blonde hair, Tally could tell that she was excited to see Logan at the end of the alter.

Just then the music began to play and the wedding party all stood as Abigail Bellwether walked Logan down the isle.

Raelle started to get tears in her eyes as she saw the beautiful woman walking towards her and she smiled, she had never seen Logan look this beautiful before.

She was wearing a long white lacy dress that seemed to flair out at the waist and fit her small slender body beautifully, her usually messy short hair was styled in a wavy pixie cut and she was wearing a triple moon tiara that was apparently a Bellwether family heirloom.

She smiled and reached out for Raelle's hand and took it in her's. She smiled one of her dimpled smiles and brushed away Raelle's tears.

"You look so beautiful." Raelle said smiling at her making Logan an actual blushing bride.

"So do you." She said kissing her hand.

Berryessa Tanzy then began the ceremony binding the two girls hands together and then Logan and Raelle said their vows

"From my setting sun, till rising moon. You are my world forever, blessings and daughters forevermore." The two witches promised to each other and Berryessa smiled.

"I now pronounce you two married, you may kiss your wife." She announced.

Raelle's smile shown brightly as did Logan's and she took her wife's face in her hands and kissed her with all the love and passion she had for the woman she loved.

The wedding party cheered and clapped and the two girls ran down the isle together hand in hand now officially married.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The wedding reception was filled with laughter, joy and dancing. Logan and Raelle had their first dance together as wives and they got to dance with their fathers as well.

Abigail took pictures of everything that was happening, Logan and Raelle cutting the cake, A picture of Liba and Glory putting their hands on Tally's baby bump, Tally and Leanbow even got to dance together, and Abigail's favorite one was the unit's group picture together with the happy couple all smiling.

Big things had happened to these girls in the past few months that would change them forever, Tally was going to have a baby, Logan and Raelle had just gotten married and were being deployed in the next few days, and Abigail got into war college. These witches went into this as girls and came out of it as women, strong and ready to face anything the world threw at them.

As happy as this moment was, it was also a sad moment because they didn't know when they would all see each other again, or if they would see each other again.

But as the happy couple danced the night away and held each other close they knew that no matter what happened they had each other and they would get through it.

"No matter what happens out there, I'm going to keep fighting. I'm going to make sure I get to return home with you, and when we do we can leave this whole thing behind us." Logan whispered to Raelle as they slow danced together,

Raelle smiled touched by her wife's words "We can go and live in a cottage in the woods. With our ten cats and six adopted children." Logan giggled