~Q&A~

Hey guys!!!!

So I got some DMs asking questions about my Motherland Fort Salem story I've been writing and I'm here to answer them for you all!! So let's go!

Q: What inspired you to write this story they way you did?

A: I was watching Motherland Fort Salem and I was deeply disappointed about how they handled Tally and Gerit's love story, how they built it up to be this Romeo and Juliet love story and just made them have an affair and then break up. I didn't like that, so I had this idea of this story in my head for months and I just decided to put in down on Wattpad. I wasn't expecting it to get as many reads as it did and hearing from you all really brightened up a very dark time in my life. So thank you.

Q: What inspired you to write the character of Logan Devereux?

A: So Logan is a very interesting character for me to write. I felt like Raelle's love interest was very limited to being just Scylla or death and I wanted her to have another girl in mind. So Logan's character model is based off of an Instagram model (who I've used for character pictures before) named Kayden Aurora Hale.

She was this gorgeous biracial girl with freckles and this edgy androgynous style and is a lesbian in real life. She reminded me of a little pixie fairy and she just was perfect for the character of Logan. Her style is always changing so it's really hard to find many pictures of her with her short pixie cut like how Logan is described, but yah she's the face of Logan.

And then her personality is based off of Shota Aizawa from My Hero Academia 😂. Very lazy, goth, loves food and cats. He's Logan in a nutshell.

Q: What is Red Fire? And why does only Tally and Leanbow have it?

A: I can't reveal to to much about Red Fire because that's for later in the story BUT it's a very special type of magic that came from the Ancestral Witches, the ancestors of Sarah and Leanbow Alder. It's also what gives Tally and Leanbow their bright red copper hair.

Think fire bending but cooler. You'll see soon 😉

Q: I'm confused, was Leanbow pregnant with Tally and gave birth to her because her mother isn't her real mother.

A: Leanbow in a way was pregnant with the energy that created Tally. Leanbow was having issues with his magic before 9/11 hit and Sarah needed his help during the war. Leanbow's powers start building to a deadly level killing him from the inside out.

Mae Craven had seen this happen before with one of her sisters and she had stored and trapped it into a crystal then shattered it to release it back to nature.

She tried to help Leanbow in this same way but Leanbow's powers were a lot stronger and different than her sister's powers and there for it wanted to take on a living form. That being in the form of Nathalia Alder.

Leanbow went through feeling labor pains and after birth pains much like how Tally felt after giving birth to Jasper Cravenwood but he did not physically give birth to her.

She was more so pulled out of his body magically.

Hope that kinda sums it up 😅.

Q: How are Abigail and Logan related?

A: Logan is Abigail's cousin through her father being Petra Bellwether's twin brother. Logan's mother is a Tereme woman named Arabia Devereux who left them a few months after Logan was born. Logan has resented her mother ever since but still hopes to find her due to the slaughter of the Tereme people.

Q: Where's Scylla?!

A: Oh I got plans for her don't you worry.

Q: Why did Leanbow leave Tally