Chapter 4

Opening the door to Hideki's new apartment, he breathed in the scent of the house. The colors were bright and comforting, so he made himself at home rather quickly. Setting his new giant panda stuffy on his bed, he threw himself onto the comforter and hugged the stuffed toy close to his body, wrapping his legs around it.

Feeling the ache in his heart slowly dissipate, Hideki let out a content sigh. It had been a while since he had cuddled something and he felt as though he was going to explode if he didn't hug anything soon.

Throwing the covers over his body, Hideki easily fell into a deep sleep, excited to look around the village some more tomorrow.

~~~

Hideki raised one arm straight into the air, his opposite hand gripping his arm near the elbow. He stretched his back, leaning backwards a little, nearly stumbling to the ground before he caught himself. He giggled a little sheepishly at his awkward display of clumsiness before rushing to the streets of Konoha. People wandered about, happy smiles on their faces as the war had just recently ended and everything was peaceful.

Feeling his stomach rumble a little, Hideki made his way to a food stand and bought some dango, happily munching on the sweet dumplings. 'They aren't Dilly Bars, but they'll do for now.' He thought. Gazing at random passerby's, a certain silver-haired teen caught his eye.

[New Mission!

Befriend Kakashi and Make Him Smile!

Reward: An Undying Friendship, 40,000 EXP, and +100 Reputation with Kakashi!

Failure: Kakashi Commits Suicide

Don't Let My Husbando Die! I Believe in You!]

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC-' Hideki's thoughts were cut off as he suddenly felt an eerie feeling come over him. He flinched and looked around, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. A bead of sweat rolled down the orange-haired male's chin, an uneasy aura flooding into his body. He shivered and decided it was time to go back to the comfort of his dear home.

The door clicked shut as Hideki collapsed onto his couch, 'What was with that uneasy feeling? Did something happen? WERE ANBU SPYING ON ME?! Minato, did you decide to betray me?!' He anime cried, jumping to conclusions. 'I should just watch TV and forget about this whole incident. It's not like I have a stalker or something stupid like that, and Minato seemed to believe me. I'm totally fine!' Hideki reassured himself, obliviousness now in the air everywhere you looked.

You obviously couldn't have a stalker! No, of course not! It's not like the title you have equipped warns you about such dangers! No, no, yes, just keep watching TV like an idiot!

Why am I the author for such an idiot?

~~~

A shadowed figure smirked as he watched the blue-eyed boy shiver, sensing his presence. He really enjoyed watching him squirm, uncomfortable with the eerie presence they were leaking towards Hideki.

"Hehehe~ You're too cute, Angel-chan." The figure smirked, slipping back into the shadows once Hideki looked in their direction with a worried expression adorning his face.

Hideki may have a lot of luck, but that doesn't make him immune to stalkers. It's unfortunate that it was so early on into the story, too. That's going to change a few of my plans, but oh well~!