Chapter 5

Ever since getting the mission to befriend Kakashi, Hideki has been planning on how to get in contact with the teenager. First plan was to just be blunt about the situation and introduce himself, but that went down the drain as Hideki's too socially awkward to approach him like that.

Second plan was to stage an accident that catches Kakashi's attention, then the silver-haired ninja would save Hideki, but that wouldn't work, either. Hideki didn't know anyone in this town that could help with the staged accident and it would be revealed that the whole thing was fake if there was an investigation about it. If that happened, then he would probably lose Kakashi's trust and may be kicked out of the village by Minato for causing a big disturbance.

The third and most doable plan was for Hideki to accidentally run into Kakashi, then the orange-haired male would introduce himself and get into Kakashi's social circle! But... there were still a few holes to that plan. It would be a little suspicious for Hideki to suddenly find interest in Kakashi from just one short encounter. He definitely wouldn't open up to the Uzumaki like that.

"Mo... How am I supposed to befriend him when I can't even speak to him?! Do I befriend Kurenai, Asuma, and Gai first...?! ...Ah... fufufu~! It seems I'm going to be conversing with the other future Jonin instructors! I'm so smart!" Hideki laughed cockily, ignoring the fact that he had neighbors that were trying to sleep and that he would still need to figure out how to talk to an entire group instead of one person.

~~~

(I'm just as socially awkward as Hideki so it's funny how you think I could create an introduction scene for Kakashi's friend group. Skipping that nonsense-) Mission success. Hideki had managed to befriend everyone needed and it turned out to be easier than expected. He just had to be in the right place at the right time, then suddenly he had a group of friends who could get him connected to Kakashi. Of course, Hideki felt a little guilty that he befriended them for that reason, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

'Alright, since I'm now friends with Kurenai, Gai, Asuma, Izumo, and Kotetsu, I just have to wait for them to plan a friend hangout or something...'

Deciding to go get some groceries, Hideki hoisted himself up from the oh-so-comfy floor and skipped out of his apartment.

~~~

'Dang, I forgot I have no idea where anything is.' He thought, ruffling his orange hair as he stared at the village map in confusion. 'If I turn left, right, right, straight, left, backwards- wait, what? Oh, who am I kidding? I can't remember shit. I'll just go a random direction and hope for the best.' He huffed in triumph, radiating lack of intelligence and sense of danger.

Hideki began walking down an unfamiliar street while humming a happy tune, knowing that nothing bad will ever happen to him, a socially awkward and waily bitch.

He was wrong. He was so wrong.

He just happened to be pulled into an alleyway and it just so happened someone wanted to go full-on yandere and kidnap a fourteen year old boy who should be given a reward for his stupidity.

A hand - a very stinky one at that - covered Hideki's gaping lips while a chuckle sounded throughout the dark, secluded, and convenient kidnap destination. The Uzumaki looked to the side and tried to glare at his attacker, preparing to activate his time control. 'Whoever this hoe is, I'm about to give him one rude awakening that he can't go picking children off the streets like it's Halloween-'

BAD ASS BODY SLAM

"WHAT THE FUC-" Hideki's foul word was cut off as his assailant fell to the floor, gasping for breath as he tried to get up but ultimately failed. Spittle and blood was on the ground and Hideki felt the sudden urge to gag dramatically then go slap this bitch into orbit.

"Are you alright?" A monotone voice asked and a hand came into Hideki's field of vision. The orange haired male nodded, taking the mysterious man's hand and standing up. "I am..." He looked up and saw a teenager version of Kakashi. Taking a moment to absorb his situation, he suddenly mentally pumped his fist while cheering. 'I DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO FAKE AN INCIDENT!'

Snapping out of his trance, Hideki smiled and took this opportunity to introduce himself. "Thank you for helping me out. My name is Hideki Uzumaki." Kakashi hummed, not seeming to be all that interested. "I'm Kakashi Hatake." Hideki was oddly satisfied that Kakashi didn't just bolt while reading his book about ninja dying.

"Nice to meet you, Kakashi-kun!" The blue eyed idiot cheered with a glowing aura radiating from him.

[Hideki Uzumaki]

[Titles: Other Worlder, Cheater of Death, Time Stopper, Time Wizard, Uzumaki Beauty, Gay Lord, Gamer | Title Equipped: Gay Lord | Benefits: You will come off as irresistible to the male race, all while being the target of envy from all the ladies out there! You will be able to make men do your bidding, all for free, no cost whatsoever! But be careful, you never know when you may find yourself with a dedicated stalker~]

[Lvl 999,999/1,000,000]

[EXP: 10,000/1,000,000]

[STR: 45/1,000,000]

[VIT: 1,000,000/1,000,000]

[DEX: 1,000,000/1,000,000]

[INT: 1,000,000/1,000,000]

[WIS: 1,000,000/1,000,000]

[LUK: 2,000,025/3,000,000]

[HPR: 1,000,000/1,000,000]

[CPR: 1,000,000/1,000,000]

[Inventory: Empty]