Chapter 8

(This chapter is so short!!! ToT 

Gomen, I'll try to update soon~)

Hideki looked at his GUCCI calendar with a bead of sweat rolling down his pale chin. It was October 10th... how had he not noticed this? He thought he had at least a few more weeks to prepare. He had been so busy with making sure Kakashi was okay and doing missions, the Kyuubi attack completely slipped his mind!

How had Hideki been so careless?!

(This dumb ass was just procrastinating!!!!(╬ಠ益ಠ)   )

The blue eyed male felt as though he was going to rip out his hair in frustration. Biting back a panicked scream, he quickly began digging through a tightly packed box. Finding the items he wanted, he closed the box and grabbed an empty bag and began filling it with things he'd want to save. 

There was a good chance his apartment was going to be destroyed and he didn't want to lose everything he worked hard for. Closing the bag and making sure it was secure, he looked up at his large stuffed bear with a sad look.

"I need to leave you behind, don't I? Mochi..." He sniffed, tears brimming his beautiful eyes. The stuffed bear's eyes sparkled with sadness, as if it knew of it's fate. A single manly tear rolled down the bear's fake white fur. 

Hideki dabbed away his dramatic tears with a random handkerchief while posing dramatically on the floor, looking to the imaginary night sky in sorrow. "Farewell, Mocha... No, wait, your name was Mochi, right? Farewell, Mochi... umu..." He sobbed.

His theatrics were interrupted when a knock sounded throughout the room. An irk mark appeared on Hideki's forehead as he got up and stomped his way towards the door. Standing in front of the door, he took a deep breath and forced a friendly smile onto his face.

"Hello~?" He swung the door open with hidden anger, but that anger slowly dissipated when he saw Kakashi at the entrance. "Kakashi!" Hideki latched onto the silver haired male.

Kakashi sweatdropped and pet Hideki's orange hair. "Hello, Hideki. How are you today?" Said man's eyes sparkled when Kakashi's asked how he was doing.

'Kakashi, you do care about me~!'

"I'm great now that you're here! ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳʳᵘᵖᵗᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃʳᵉʷᵉˡˡˢ, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ... " Hideki added bitterly. 

'Farewells? Ma, it's probably fine.' Kakashi dismissed. "So, why are you here, Kakashi? Is something wrong?" The idiot asked. (Self explanatory.)

Activating his secret technique, sexy-closed-eyed-smile-no-jutsu, Kakashi held up a familiar orange book and chuckled. "Wanna join me at the park?" Hideki nodded enthusiastically, running into his apartment and grabbing his own copy of the perverted novel before zooming back through all the different rooms until he was in front of Kakashi once again. 

"Let's go!!!" He grabbed the beautiful Hatake's hand and dragged him to the awaiting park, completely forgetting about the disaster coming. 

~~~

Wind blew through the author's long blonde hair as she stared at the Uzumaki with a disappointed gaze. A sharp knife was strapped to her bad ass knife holder tightened around her leg, used for self-defense and eliminating the idiots she created. The air was tense around her until she opened her mouth to say something, and...

Her hair flew into her mouth, successfully choking her. She gagged and flailed around like a fish, her hands wrapped around her neck as she struggled to breathe. "Hiheigaoeiubgub" She keyboard spammed, holding her phone up as she tried to use Siri to call for help.

"Sorry, could you repeat that?" The phone said. 

'No, not exactly!!!(╬ಠ益ಠ)' 

"EIGHOISUGRISGJR" Author heaved with a nasally voice.

"Getting directions to 'Barbie's Dreamhouse.'" 

The author began foaming at the mouth as she stared at her phone in horror. Eyes rolling to the back of her head, she collapsed onto the floor, dead. 

"Could not find directions for 'Barbie's Dreamhouse'."

The author's soul exploded out of her now useless body as she shouted in rage, "THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE, DAMN PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Author's soul slouched in defeat. "I just wanted to be bad ass and eliminate the idiot I created! How could he forget about the Kyuubi attack twice?! He's ruining my story!" Author anime cried and punched the floor repeatedly, biting onto her shirt as she tried not to hurt her throat because of screaming so much.

'You may have won this time, but I'll get you, Hideki!!!'

With that, Author's soul drifted off into the sky without her consent, leading her to the afterlife as she screamed.

"Could not find directions for 'Heaven'."