Chapter 9

(Yay~~ I got another chapter out~~ Another short one, but it's a chapter! \(^w^)/ This chapter is meant to be more of a medium for me so I can remember where I want to take the next one. Think of it as a trailer or something, I don't mind. It's probably going to take a while for me to get into the Kyuubi mood so this is gonna help me get accustomed to the darkness~~ wOoOh, spoopy.

Yes, a few of the chapters after this one may be a little more serious. I have some plans for plot and it's gonna be dark, edgy, and lewd. Huhuhu >:3)

Staring at the chaos ensue, Hideki sweatdropped with a guilty look on his face. He had managed to remember what day it was earlier, yet he forgot once again...

'Perhaps... I'm not a very dependable person?' He anime cried in the middle of the very crowded street. People ran around him while screaming in panic, some tripping and being trampled to death by their neighbors whom they had drinks with that very afternoon. An old man falling in front of Hideki's feet snapped the Uzumaki out of his immature trance and he rushed to the man's aide.

"Ah! Don't worry, I'll carry you to the shelter." He reassured. The old man shakily looked up and thanked Hideki with a rusty voice. Scooping the elder up onto his back, Hideki began running across the rooftops in the direction of the shelter. Multiple blasts of fire flew past them, killing some of the unlucky ninja and citizens. Hideki tried his best to ignore all of the cries and screams of pain as he dodged a large piece of rubble and jumped over a ninja's corpse.

'This is bad, Minato is probably battling against Obito right now! I should have prevented Kakashi from muttering to himself at Rin's grave like the loudmouth he is! But I have no idea how I could do that... not like I could go back and stop this from happening! Focus, you stupid ass fuck!!!'

While Hideki was cussing in his mind, he unconsciously dodged all attempts on his life, a now paler-than-before old man still hanging on his back, until he finally made it to the civilian shelter where they were currently preparing to evacuate the village. He panted and set the elder down gently, sure to not bruise his fragile body. He was thanked once again but paid it no mind, more focused on making sure everyone else was okay. There were children crying and adults yelling for their ninja spouse. Prayers were echoing throughout the cold cave. It was a morbid scene and Hideki busied himself quickly by taking care of the wounded.

He knew a little medical ninjutsu, but it wasn't enough to be a huge help when compared to all the professional medic-nin. The air around them was serious and screamed "Don't break my concentration or I'll tackle your ass into the ground." Scary stuff.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE! WE WILL BE EVACUATING THROUGH THE SECRET TUNNELS. KEEP WATCH OF YOUR CHILDREN AND FAMILY AND STAY TOGETHER! ALL NINJA ON SITE, ASSIST THE LOST AND WOUNDED!" An ANBU ninja commanded. The civilians shakily stood up and gathered into tight groups filled with family members and close friends.

The medic-nin gathered the wounded and began transporting them with stretchers they summoned from a sealing scroll. Ninja grabbed wandering kids and elderly and guided the large groups through the narrow tunnels leading towards the outside of the village. Hideki looked around and made sure there were no strays, coming across a group of tearful kids. (How tf did the ninja miss a group of kids 💀)

He carefully approached them and bent down to look them in the eyes. "Are you kids okay?" He asked. The oldest one looked at him and sniffed, shaking his head and wiping away a few stray tears. Hideki suppressed a sigh, beginning to understand what happened.

He gave a warm smile and offered his hand, "Don't worry, Yondaime-sama has everything under control. But until this settles, let's follow all the adults, 'kay?" They all nodded and jumped onto Hideki, holding on as if their lives depended on it.

The Uzumaki stumbled a little but somehow regained his balance, sweatdropping. 'I know everyone said I have a way with children, but I feel as though this is a little too much. Can't you guys walk? Please? For meeeee?' He mentally anime cried.

He sucked up his complaints and waddled forward into the tunnel, ignoring all the stares he got from his comrades. He was very humiliated. This walk was... so ridiculous he had no words to describe it. Snot and tears were staining his brand new shirt and he cringed, knowing that he's gonna have to pull it over his head if he wanted to wash it.

This felt like a walk of shame and disgust.

'Save me, Kami-sama!'