Chapter 6

(This chapter is a little short, but I did want to give you guys a chapter before I went to bed. The quality might be a little bad as I was half-assing this and running on no sleep for a day and a half... eh heh heh. Whelp, enough with my bad habits! Enjoy the bad chapter.)

"Kakashiiiiiiiii~ Stop ignoring meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Hideki whined, clinging to the silver-haired male's leg. The Uzumaki apparently decided being an annoying bitch was the best way to make friends, so here we are. Watching this idiot try to be an extrovert. 

In case you needed this tiny hint...

He's an idiot, not a human. He's not mentally fit for socializing. 

"No, go away." The rejection was short but blunt, and that was the wrong way to address this wild Hideki. Flowers appeared behind the blue-eyed male as he realized Kakashi replied to him. Him! The person he has been ignoring for the past two days! That must mean he's making progress. He smiled and went all Koala on Kakashi's unsuspecting ass...

Just kidding, Kakashi was prepared. Grabbing a nearby stick and putting it between his leg and Hideki, he made a wrench motion and slowly loosened the nuisance. Because of the idiot's (not) surprising lack of strength, this task was a simple one. Hideki fell to the ground with a "Umph", quickly recovering and following his new friend like a lost puppy. 

"Why won't you talk to me???" Hideki anime cried, trying to hug Kakashi but ultimately failed as the future smut addict quickly dodged. He tried once again and he failed miserably. Sighing, Hideki feigned giving up, walking into a dark alleyway, because he didn't learn his lesson the first time and was incapable of learning I guess. Taking a shortcut to get where Kakashi was heading, Hideki was left waiting for the right moment to pounce.

'Be one with the tiger... leopard... lion... I don't know, be one with the predator...! ...Where did Kakashi go?! He should be here by now!' The Uzumaki decided it was safe to peek around the alleyway so he could find his prey. Scanning the partially crowded street, he soon spotted the eye-catching Kakashi. His eyes widened in horror as he saw what he was looking at.

Right there, being displayed in a book store's window, was Icha Icha Paradise. The smut book Kakashi is known for reading everywhere he goes in the future. The orange-haired male felt himself become sick as he realized what this meant; this dude's gonna start reading porn in public! How dare he even think about that!

Hideki was now faced with a very prominent crisis. 'Do I let Kakashi purchase the book? He loves the series! It helps him bond with Jiraiya! It's surprisingly important for some of the plot! But it's porn... no one reads porn in front of me! That's my job! I'd read yaoi all day if it was up to me, but I won't allow anyone to take my place! Fellow gays, please give me power!" 

Being an incredibly stupid potato, he stealthily crept up behind Kakashi, glaring at the orange book while struggling to look over the Hatake's shoulder.  He cursed and moved to the side so he didn't have to jump every time he wanted to glare at the book and let out a small hiss at the scandalous object. How suspicious it was - if he saw anyone reading this book out in public he'd think they were a murderer! Besides him, of course. He was an exception.

'...Hm?'

Staring at the book for a bit longer, Hideki felt himself become drawn in. It was like the book was calling to him. Tempting him to see what was inside. He knew it was indecent and that he would get judged for carrying it around, but it just looked so... so... 

I don't know what it looked like to him, BUT IT WAS INTERESTING! Don't judge, okay? Turning to look at his silver-haired friend, he noticed Kakashi hadn't even noticed his presence. Was he affected too? Swallowing hard, he tapped Kakashi's shoulder with a serious look in his eyes.

Kakashi startled and turned to stare back at the blue-eyed male, a little embarrassed at being caught. "W-What?" He asked, regaining his composure. 

"Let's buy that book and see what's inside." 

Kakashi spit out his imaginary tea, shocked at what this weirdo was saying. Actually, it made a lot of sense for him to want to check out a book full of porn - but that's besides the point! He hesitated, staring the Uzumaki down for a solid minute before giving in. He nodded and allowed Hideki to drag him inside the book store. 

You may be wondering, "Author-sama! How could two fourteen-year-old's possibly purchase porn?! They're just wee lads!" (Wtf am I on rn) Shut up, they can buy it because I said so. Plot convenience!

Grabbing two copies of Icha Icha Paradise, the two ninja brought it up to the counter and the cashier stared at them with confusion, disgust, and a little bit of lenny, an overall confusing combination. The three had a very deep conversation via eyeballs and then Hideki and Kakashi finished with their purchase, going to a park so they could read the books with a little more privacy.

The two took deep breaths as they slowly opened their books, letting the overwhelming light take over their minds and bodies as they lost themselves in the world called Icha Icha Paradise. (No, they did not fuck in the middle of the park. Get your mind out of the... well, we're already in the gutter, you're just going deeper than necessary... get your mind out of the endless possibilities that I can't think of because I'm drunk on something huhuhuhu-huegh-)

It seemed like hours had passed when they finally came to again. "That was..." Hideki trailed off, at a loss for words. He had a deep blush scattered all over his pale cheeks and his eyes had a starstruck look in them.

Kakashi had a similar look in his. The two stared at each other for at least 5 minutes, ignoring the fact that they were blushing messes and probably looked like they were on a very awkward but wholesome date. Jokes on passerby's, this is far from innocent! My character is now forever tainted! Why did I write this?! Someone give me a baseball bat so I can knock some sense into my brain! 

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" They exclaimed simultaneously, both rambling about their favorite parts and which chapters were the best. Everything seemed light and filled with happiness. They felt as though they could pour all of their emotions out without being judged. I mean - they did just read porn together. That's the correct way to solidify a bond! The amount of trust you need to have in someone to read porn with them - all while risking getting a boner - that is a true bond.

I'm so sorry mom, dad... I don't know where I went wrong. But I don't regret it. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง This is a life well spent!

Realizing they weren't getting anywhere by talking and squealing like school girls over each other, they paused for a second before letting out hearty laughs.

Everything was drowned out in that moment. Looking at Hideki closely for the first time since they met, Kakashi realized that the blue-eyed male was someone he could trust and confide in, and for the first time in a long while... he gave a genuine smile. 

'This isn't all that bad.'

[Mission Complete!

~

Befriend Kakashi and Make Him Smile!

Reward: An Undying Friendship, 40,000 EXP, and +100 Reputation with Kakashi!

Failure: Kakashi Commits Suicide

Don't Let My Husbando Die! I Believe in You!

~

Congratulations on Completing this Mission! Your Rewards Will Automatically Be Sent to Your System!]